By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why Super Mario 3D World is better than Super Mario 3D World

Super Mario 3D World is a better game than Super Mario 3D World. It is much better looking, the effects of Mario running through fields of grass and seeing the trail of smoke behind him are much more than is ever shown in 3D World. It is a great game for kids, they love playing Mario games, it is a great colourful world with classic and new characters that actually have personalities and interact with each other. What about adults? Super Mario 3D World can be a true challenge! Collecting all the stars in the bonus worlds are truly hard and unlike so many of today's games there are a tonne of checkpoints, it harkens back to the days of old when game difficulty was well designed and not just uber difficult with zero checkpoints to make it more frustrating than fun. Can't beat a bit of it? Keep trying and ignore the invincibility that's meant for beginners and when you do beat it you can give Bowser the Death Stare because you're one step closer to running that obnoxious car of his off the road. So what of 3D World? Sure it is the same game, but what story or character interaction is there? What of a change? Nope, no change at all, fail enough times and you'll be given invincibility to help you out. And make sure you use it! If you don't then Bowser will win and Luigi will die and Peach will leave you and reveal she loved Captain Toad all along. Great lesson right there, keep failing and someone will come along and steal your princess girlfriend...

So there you have it folks, Super Mario 3D World > Super Mario 3D World

And it would appear the fine folks of VGCharts agree....

# of topics about people who love Super Mario 3D World: 3,000,000

# of topics about people loving Super Mario 3D World: -69

Around the Network

Cool, Can we stop now :/

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

You just won the internet!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

I thought it was quite funny...

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Sorry but I had to report you. Super Mario 3D World is clearly worse than Super Mario 3D World and you know it. Your just trying to stir the pot and get some people banned who will come here to defend Super Mario 3D World.

Ka-pi96 said:
Smear-Gel said:

Super Mario 3D World is a better game than Super Mario 3D World. It is much better looking, the effects of Mario running through fields of grass and seeing the trail of smoke behind him are much more than is ever shown in 3D World. It is a great game for kids, they love playing Mario games, it is a great colourful world with classic and new characters that actually have personalities and interact with each other. What about adults? Knack can be a true challenge! Collecting all the stars in the bonus worlds are truly hard and unlike so many of today's games there are a tonne of checkpoints, it harkens back to the days of old when game difficulty was well designed and not just uber difficult with zero checkpoints to make it more frustrating than fun. Can't beat a bit of it? Keep trying and ignore the invincibility that's meant for beginners and when you do beat it you can give Bowser the Death Stare because you're one step closer to running that obnoxious car of his off the road. So what of 3D World? Sure it is the same game, but what story or character interaction is there? What of a change? Nope, no change at all, fail enough times and you'll be given invincibility to help you out. And make sure you use it! If you don't then Bowser will win and Luigi will die and Peach will leave you and reveal she loved Captain Toad all along. Great lesson right there, keep failing and someone will come along and steal your princess girlfriend...

So there you have it folks, Super Mario 3D World > Super Mario 3D World

And it would appear the fine folks of VGCharts agree....

# of topics about people who love Super Mario 3D World: 3,000,000

# of topics about people loving Super Mario 3D World: -69

Knack is so awesome it even comes up in a Mario vs Mario comparison.

Lol, someone caught me before I fixed it.

RealGamingExpert said:

I thought it was quite funny...

Lolll and it is... But I don't really want these "Mario 3d world joke" threads to continue cause we had enough of them yesterday already :/

We need new material people

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Party pooper. :/

Lolll and it is... But I don't really want these "Mario 3d world joke" threads to continue cause we had enough of them yesterday already :/

We need new material people

How about Mario Kart 8 joke threads?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---