By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - WOW!21th of november is being confirmed as the release date of smash bros, according to a french advertisment!

tak13 said:

[snip]...december is the first month of winter...[/snip] 

...is not quite true.  Winter doesn't start until late December (21st)

Disclaimer: I'm not trying to say smash isn't coming out until then, just giving out some info

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
gergroy said:
There is no way the game is released thanksgiving week in the u.s. Stores wont give the game the focus it deserves if it is released that week. There is a reason there are never big media releases that week.

It's worth noting that this store is in London, so it could happen. There were two rumors about release dates so far, and they could well both be true - November 21st in North America, 28th in Europe.

Yeah, thats why I said u.s.  I imagine it would work fine for europe to release then as it doesnt have the major holiday (and possibly isnt as crazy with their sales...)

JOKA_ said:

tak13 said:

[snip]...december is the first month of winter...[/snip] 

...is not quite true.  Winter doesn't start until late December (21st)

Disclaimer: I'm not trying to say smash isn't coming out until then, just giving out some info

how did you dare?:P because of the solstice?well,each season has three months...winter has dec,jan,feb:P

Ka-pi96 said:
It seems a bit late to release it, I expect it is just a placeholder and the game will release earlier in November.

Thats a good date, cuz in the US (if this is true) will be releasing on Nov 21st. Pokemon OR/AS releases on Nov 21st. They do thisthe week before BF, last year was SM3DW+ALBW :)

It also mentions the 3DS version so I'm going with Smash Bros 3DS delayed :P

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
Slarvax said:
Nintendo will release it for Black Friday, even if they need to rush it. They just need a big game for Nov-Dec, and Captain Toad isn't that game.

I'm going to have to take you to court for lieing!

W-w-w-ww-w-ww-whoopsies! Well, it doesn't matter to me because I won't get the Wii U version.

Slarvax said:
Nintendo will release it for Black Friday, even if they need to rush it. They just need a big game for Nov-Dec, and Captain Toad isn't that game.

Squeezol said:
W-w-w-ww-w-ww-whoopsies! Well, it doesn't matter to me because I won't get the Wii U version.

But, but...... why? :S

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:
Squeezol said:

But, but...... why? :S

I don't have a Wii U!