By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - WOW!21th of november is being confirmed as the release date of smash bros, according to a french advertisment!

Squeezol said:
AZWification said:

But, but...... why? :S

I don't have a Wii U!

Oh, OK! For some odd reason I thought you did have a WiiU!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

The game will be released on either 21th or 23rd in the US, but the 28th in Europe is very likely

Winter begins december 21.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

tak13 said:

a guy visited a store in london,he noticed a pre-order box with a label,at which was writed that smas bros is coming on 28th dec...what do you think?28th november one day before black friday,it seems logical.nintendo said winter,december is the first month of winter... so smas bros should be released  on the last  nov days or in dec:Phttp://mynintendonews.com/2014/08/09/hmv-in-london-says-smash-bros-wii-u-will-be-coming-november-28th/

There's no way they'd release it after Christmas, that'd kill them this Christmas in Europe! (Toad is 2015 here as it is).

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

If this is true... North America will get an earlier release. I thought they were going to do worldwide release week like MK8.

Around the Network
tak13 said:
Slarvax said:
Nintendo will release it for Black Friday, even if they need to rush it. They just need a big game for Nov-Dec, and Captain Toad isn't that game.

thats why i said ,that 28th of november seems logical(one day before black friday);)

The 28th IS Black Friday

jlmurph2 said:
tak13 said:
Slarvax said:
Nintendo will release it for Black Friday, even if they need to rush it. They just need a big game for Nov-Dec, and Captain Toad isn't that game.

thats why i said ,that 28th of november seems logical(one day before black friday);)

The 28th IS Black Friday

Has a major game ever released on BF? (US)

I Dunno if that would be the smartest or most dumb idea made :p

mZuzek said:
Squeezol said:
Squeezol said:
W-w-w-ww-w-ww-whoopsies! Well, it doesn't matter to me because I won't get the Wii U version.

I don't have a Wii U!

This is well worth a perma-ban. I'll report you.

Why did I actually feel scared there for a moment?

Dont know if this is a smart move if they did. I think they have enouf to have a big black friday with MK8, bayonetta, hyrule wariors, sonic, skylanders and all the older titles that will probably be bundled in. I think they need to leave something for december to keep the deals fresh.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

jlmurph2 said:
tak13 said:
Slarvax said:

The 28th IS Black Friday

hahahahah oh shit,forgive me,wrong calculation:P