By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One is Beasting in the Games Department!

My Xbone is going to be busy this holiday (like most holidays)
Dragon Age
CoD
Halo
Destiny
ehhhh just those 4 games really, anything else will be considered but not a priority.

Around the Network

I agree with this

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

DrDoomz said:
AZWification said:

The X1, so far, has a better library of games than the PS4! This image is for anyone who tries to disagree with me! >:)

Just out of curiousity, what game out for the X1, so far, even comes close to TLOU:R?

So, the PS4's best game is a remaster? M'kay!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

wildwildwes515 said:
Also very interesting how X1 is apparently so lacking in games that multiplats now count as exclusives;)

This

- Moderated, Carl.

If the mod note is longer than your post, you know you're doing it wrong.

“On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer.” - Satoru Iwata

Raziel123 said:

People who've played games from both will disagree. "Come at me bro".

I own both ;) For some reason i have a feeling you dont though....

Around the Network
AZWification said:
DrDoomz said:
AZWification said:

The X1, so far, has a better library of games than the PS4! This image is for anyone who tries to disagree with me! >:)

Just out of curiousity, what game out for the X1, so far, even comes close to TLOU:R?

So, the PS4's best game is a remaster? M'kay!

Didn't answer my question. So I take it, none? M'kay.

Raziel123 said:
justgames7604 said:

But I would agree..... And don't you only have a ps4?

I have family with XB1

Killzone + Infamous > Forza + Killer instinct

better indies on PS4

better multiplats

We all have family/friends with Xbox One or PS4 and we all have a different oppinion.
Thanks for sharing yours, can you go back on topic please as it is in no way a PS4 versus Xbox One thread (if you take the time to read the OP).

toastboy44562 said:

In 2014 we had:

Killer Instinct, Forza 5, Dead Rising 3, Max: The Curse of the Brotherhood, Assassins Creed 4, Xbox Fitness, Call of Duty Ghosts, Madden, Fifa, other smaller titles, Indies etc.

This year we have:

Titanfall, Plants vs Zombies, Watchdogs, Madden, Fifa, Destiny, Sunset Overdrive, Halo:The Masterchief Collection, Forza Horizons 2, Project Spark, Assassins Creed Unity, GTA5, Kinect Sports Rivals, Dance Evolution, more sports titles, other smaller titles, far more Indies etc.

What we know is coming next year:

Quantum Break, Batman, Evolve, Halo 5, Fable Legends, Crackdown, yearly titles.

Still waiting for Gears of War 4 or a Gears Collection!

Xbox One has so many exclusive titles and things are looking great for the system. Xbox One is beasting homies

So we are in 2015 now?

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Imaginedvl said:

We all have family/friends with Xbox One or PS4 and we all have a different oppinion.
Thanks for sharing yours, can you go back on topic please as it is in no way a PS4 versus Xbox One thread (if you take the time to read the OP).

It is on topic. If it was "beasting" in games there'd be a reason for me to get one and there isn't, specially with many of its "big" titles on PC.

NobleTeam360 said:
My Xbone is going to be busy this holiday (like most holidays)
Dragon Age
CoD
Halo
Destiny
ehhhh just those 4 games really, anything else will be considered but not a priority.

This list is pretty much the priority I have. With few others like Sunset O being on the verge.
Metro: Redux too is on my list as a filler until Destiny comes out... I know it is only a week earlier but the wait is killing me :)