By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony being sued over Killzone not being 1080p.

This is what is wrong with America.

http://www.polygon.com/2014/8/6/5975983/sony-sued-killzone-shadow-fall-1080p

Sony Computer Entertainment America has been hit with a lawsuit alleging "deceptive marketing" of Killzone: Shadow Fall because the PlayStation 4 game's multiplayer mode does not run at the resolution advertised.

The suit, filed by California resident Douglas Ladore in Northern District California court, alleges that Sony advertised Killzone: Shadow Fall would run at native 1080p resolution but "used a technological shortcut that was supposed to provide 'subjectively similar' results."   - POLYGON

XBLive: cpg716     PSN ID: cpg716  Steam: Luv4Tech77

Predictions on 12/01/15 - Generation 8 Totals:

PS4: 85-95m
X1: 55-65m
WiiU: 20-30m

Around the Network

LOL! Wow! This is probably not gonna go through but boy, if it does, it will make my day

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I am surprised people have not sued Sony for TLoU. (Not PS fans of course)

This is just........ Ah, fuck it! >_>

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Awesome!!! I hope with something like this game developer stop false advertising and consumer get what game developer advertise!!!

Around the Network

Someone didn't read their EULA

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

VanceIX said:
Someone didn't read their EULA

I don't think physical description necessary falls under EULA. 

Ubisoft, prepare yourself!

Deceptive marketing is a real trend in lawsuits and I won't be surprised we'll see more game related ones..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I hope justice is served in this case.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"