By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition Coming to PS4 and XBOX ONE

Anyway starting to think that a lot of developers were late for the new gen (or uncertain about it) and didn't have a lot of games in the pipeline for 2014 & 2015.. Hench the Remastered versions filling up the release schedule

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

Where is the unprecedented backlash for this game? It's "not needed" and is a "cash grab", right? Why is Square remaking a game that we've "barely had time to forget"?

Oh...you didn't play it last gen, so now you have a chance to get it plus extra content? Or you played it on the last gen console and you would recommend it for people who haven't played it yet? That sounds extremely reasonable.

Strange how the reactions are quite the opposite of another particular game that just released in the same fashion as this Sleeping Dogs version will......

The collection package on Steam is $40 and I haven't seen the game go for $60 at retail for a while so I am unsure where that $85 value comes from. It was also free on GWG and PSN+ and super cheap in the Steam Summer sale, but hey it's not my money I suppose.

Edit: There's an entire DLC pack worth $35 which also includes DLC from the collection package but not the other way around, it does however include most of them, brilliant job SE.

NiKKoM said:
Anyway starting to think that a lot of developers were late for the new gen (or uncertain about it) and didn't have a lot of games in the pipeline for 2014 & 2015.. Hench the Remastered versions filling up the release schedule

I think this not being ready for the first year of a new console cycle isn't really new, it's just that development costs have risen more, so developers rather put out filler titles like this instead of nothing until their real games are ready in a year or two.

Played it when it was on PS+. Meh.

Around the Network

Yei! A New Fresh Game!! Oh wait....
Seriously this is getting out of control : I rather have a sequel that the same game with updated graphics.

Nice! Never played the game. First remaster I'm getting this gen.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

2014... The Year of Ports and Delays

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Can we call them RehashStation and Rehashbox at this point? No?

3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin

MRKs said:
Can we call them RehashStation and Rehashbox at this point? No?

Not untill square Enix announces Hitman Absolute Absolution or Deux Ex Super Human Revolution.. My money is on Hitman cause they already re-released Deus Ex Human Revolution

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)