By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition Coming to PS4 and XBOX ONE

flagstaad said:
Sixteenvolt420 said:
I'll buy it a few months after release for $20, since i didn't have time to play it on PS3.

Mmm, I think you may be on a stage of denial... If you did not have time before, would you have time now? I start buying less games to try to catch with my backlog and is very difficult, I don't think buying the game again will help you too much.

I don't buy nearly as many games as i use to. I don't have time to play games much this time of the year due to work. My free games from PS+ are more than enough to keep me busy this time of the year. Sept. - Feb., that's my gaming time of the year. I do have way too many games, especially for older systems, should clear some out one of these days.

Around the Network

game was good,but not worth another go in my opinion.

Blah blah blah too expensive blah blah rip off blah blah upgrade deal blah blah shouldn't exist...

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Porcupine_I said:
Blah blah blah too expensive blah blah rip off blah blah upgrade deal blah blah shouldn't exist...

^^this