By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition Coming to PS4 and XBOX ONE

It will be full price, probably, considering that they are advertising that it comes with all the DLC which alone is "worth" $85.

When it was raining, Sleeping Dogs looked spectacular. I look forward to seeing the rain in this version.

Edit - And this should all but confirm a Sleeping Dogs 2, which is a good thing.

Around the Network

But the Definitive Edition already exists http://store.steampowered.com/app/202170/
at least Tomb raider had the "excuse" of a better populated MP and a remodeled sex symb-, i mean Lara Croft, not sure how this SD DE could ever entice me

Carl2291 said:

It will be full price, probably, considering that they are advertising that it comes with all the DLC which alone is "worth" $85.

When it was raining, Sleeping Dogs looked spectacular. I look forward to seeing the rain in this version.

Edit - And this should all but confirm a Sleeping Dogs 2, which is a good thing.

Oh, I sure hope you are right about SD2. This was such an awesome game, I prefer this over GTA, actually, and I am definitely double dipping on it. But it comes out the same day as The Evil Within. 

That makes my Christmas buy a double-double-dipper: SD and GTA V.

How many of these are we going to have?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
How many of these are we going to have?

If they are selling, we will have plenty more.  I personally don't mind...many of these games, including this one, I haven't played yet.  If I can get a new version for my current gen console, I am a happy camper.

Around the Network

The more the merrier. I'm glad I held off on stuff like this.

meh. maybe if it comes on PS+ i would play it.

At this rate you could have skipped last gen and you would have missed nothing.... Please make Muscle March Remastered..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Great game, especially the driving mechanics feel 100 times better than GTA.

Excellent game. I definitely recommend if you missed it. I'm hoping this means they are making a sequel. 

Also, the sleeping dogs DLC was pretty underwhelming when compared to the game itself

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018