By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition Coming to PS4 and XBOX ONE

What next a Fifa 13 remaster

Around the Network

Amazon ruins every surprise. :/
There's too many remasters. Now they're just getting greedy!

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Oh god you've got to be kidding me.

NiKKoM said:
MRKs said:
Can we call them RehashStation and Rehashbox at this point? No?

Not untill square Enix announces Hitman Absolute Absolution or Deux Ex Super Human Revolution.. My money is on Hitman cause they already re-released Deus Ex Human Revolution

They didn't released the "definitive" version, so I wouldn't  rule it out.

Anyway, how about Portstation: greatness Remasterings Awaits? No?

3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin

More like Sleeping Dogs: We need money edition.

Around the Network

Never played it.

This is going to cause another shitstorm.

Brace yourselves folks! Whiners incoming!!!

i am so excited for this. its going to go perfectly in my collection of seventh gen games on eighth gen consoles! :D

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
2014... The Year of Ports and Delays

it seems all the people who agree with me are in different threads. im getting my ass kicked in a thread i started claiming that 2014 SUCKS. apparently im a whiner and should just shut up and be happy that games are even coming out.

Oh god its happening!!!!!!!!! The prophecy of endless last gen ports!!!!!!!!!!! oh the humanity!!!!!

RubberWhistleHistle said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
2014... The Year of Ports and Delays

it seems all the people who agree with me are in different threads. im getting my ass kicked in a thread i started claiming that 2014 SUCKS. apparently im a whiner and should just shut up and be happy that games are even coming out.

Don't worry man.. Yesterday I got accussed of only reading biased sites and that I shouldn't read the majority of english gaming websites cause they were spinning non native english speakers in favor of Sony or MS.. thats how this site works.. I couldn't stop laughing after reading that..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)