By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Does Destiny really have any competition for GOTY?

Dragon Age!

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
For me its Tropical Freeze so far

The Evil Within, Bayonetta 2 or FarCry 4 might take it though.

High five.

Then again the only other quality title I've played this years was Wolf Among Us and possibly Bravely Default if you can ignore the last third of the game.

Dragon Age has a chance. Evolve never stood a chance, and a Wii U exclusive getting GOTY just ain't happenin, cuz politics and what not.

Thanks jlmurph!

BreedinBull said:
Dragon Age has a chance. Evolve never stood a chance, and a Wii U exclusive getting GOTY just ain't happenin, cuz politics and what not.

Hell any Nintendo system.  Remember when Gamespot gave A Link Between Worlds GOTY over TLoU and GTAV? 

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

The Last of Us Remastered?

Around the Network
Mystro-Sama said:
To the people saying Smash and Bayo 2, not everyone has a Wii U.

That doesn't mean Wii U games can't get good reviews. Have you seen 3D World and Wind Waker HD?

Smash, Kart, Dragon Age, Dark Souls, COD, Some hit indy game.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Dark Souls 2 maybe.

BreedinBull said:

I think the Wii U has reached the point in its life where it is actually cool for the press to say good things about it (you know, hipster syndrome and whatnot), so you never know :P

daredevil.shark said:
The Last of Us Remastered?

It certainly deserves it more than anything, but i don't think you can or need to give the same game the GOTY for 2 years!