By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Assassin's Creed Rogue: 360/PS3 Leaked offscreen trailer.. more pirates! playing as a Templar! Be like Anakin Skywalker! No WiiU version on Amazon.. :(

Hell yes I'm already more pumped for this than Unity.

Around the Network
vivster said:
Please not just last gen! At least do it for PC.

Check the link. It's coming to PC :)

Pirates??? count me the fuck out. Black Flag is one of the worst most tedious and aimless games I have ever played.

Can't they just officially announce it already, it releases in 3 months

is this confirmed? not sure why Ubisoft would release this this year. they should release it next year in march. in fact, they shouldnt really be making this at all.

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
is this confirmed? not sure why Ubisoft would release this this year. they should release it next year in march. in fact, they shouldnt really be making this at all.

See, you arrived at the optimal solution way too late ;)

Wright said:
bananaking21 said:

See, you arrived at the optimal solution way too late ;)

both games will eat out of each others sales. and considering that they are making two games, one of them being their most ambitious AC to date (Unity) since its next gen only, i would say they would have spent the most money on AC development for this year. but they arent making as much per game. its stupid honestly. they are milking this franchise like no other. 

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Might have gotten it on the WiiU, but that decision seems to have been made for me

I'm pretty interested into a game and hunting down assassins...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)