By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Assassin's Creed Rogue: 360/PS3 Leaked offscreen trailer.. more pirates! playing as a Templar! Be like Anakin Skywalker! No WiiU version on Amazon.. :(

NiKKoM said:
zumnupy10 said:
NiKKoM said:

Is it because of the French? You guys just don't like the French?

Don't really like the new french setting tbh.   

It's ok to hate the French.. most of us do..

You may be joking, but when playing AC III and IV I killed far fewer British soldiers than I did American or Spanish. In III in particular, I was so much more agressive once the Patriots arrived and went back to the old AC days of murdering everyone on top of a roof! There are going to be a lot of dead French guards on rooftops I can promise you

Anyway, Rouge is going to cheap for them! They'll recycle AC III's New York with some adjustments and then the rest is simple. A river valley and open ocean? Tiny compared to what we got from IV and what we're getting from Unity. 

But I'll almost certainly buy. I'm praying for a Vita port, but I'll probably just get on PS3 rather than wait for the PC or PS4 versions. It will make my AC collection even more of a mess

AC - 360, AC II, Brotherhood, Revelations, III - PS3, AC III: Liberation - Vita, AC IV, Unity PS4 and then back to PS3....

Around the Network

Sounds awesome even if 2 assassin's Creeds is overkill for one year.

I'll probably get this first and Unity for Christmas.

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Locknuts said:
2 AC games this year? Lucky PC gamers....

The trailer at the end says exclusive to PS3 and XB360...

wat is an 360 or ps3?

those are cinematic pics. unless it goes on vita i will probably never play it.

ErwinMoC said:
Locknuts said:
2 AC games this year? Lucky PC gamers....

The trailer at the end says exclusive to PS3 and XB360...

That's weird. The link to the original source said 'y PC'. I thought that meant 'and PC'. But I don't speak Spanish so maybe I was wrong.

Around the Network

Im really not in the mood to play both this year, but I shall.

Puaj!!

Gonna pick this and Unity up on PC for the ultimate value ;P

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC