By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Xbox One Is Doing Extremely Well........

GiggaGimp said:

So Titanfall, Dead rising are not exclsuive either.......

PS4 has mroe excluives, TLOU jkust launche,df MLB the show, FF14 all since infamous, what has MS had since titanfall??? LOL at your argument, MS has more exclusives, if you ignore all of 2014, indies, PC games and only focus on a few months.

PS: People dont omnly play exclsuives, PS4 has more of them and more indies..FACT.

People care ablut libraries...not just wajht exclusives came out on a certain month...2015 is looking even worse for MS compared to Sony.

It being on PC is irrelevant anyway, not everyone plays on PC, still cannot play them on Xbox.

Is this English?

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

Around the Network

Sony is smart to spead out there releases, and have game to play all year, unliek MS who decided to put all there games against all the big third parties, leaving a big drought since titanfall. SO sales will suffer for it.

IkePoR said:
GiggaGimp said:

PS4 has mroe excluives, TLOU jkust launche,df MLB the show, FF14 all since infamous, what has MS had since titanfall??? LOL at your argument, MS has more exclusives, if you ignore all of 2014, indies, PC games and only focus on a few months.

PS: People dont omnly play exclsuives, PS4 has more of them and more indies..FACT.

People care ablut libraries...not just wajht exclusives came out on a certain month...2015 is looking even worse for MS compared to Sony.

It being on PC is irrelevant anyway, not everyone plays on PC, still cannot play them on Xbox.

Is this English?

It's called "Angrish" (angry English).

He's hammering at the keyboard in a frenzy and creating massive typos, lol

Either way, I can tell he can't be reasoned with since he is selectively reading and purposely ignoring the "upcoming months" and "holiday" windows to fit his argument, so I'm not even going to go any further with that

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/

The xbox one is doing fine
... I would like to counter the ryse and graphics part though. Ryse is extremely linear and corridor driven when compared to infamous:SS

Even so i would say that infamous has the upper hand in terms of graphical prowess. It is close enough for a debate though.

ZyroXZ2 said:
jnemesh said:

So, because a game is on a previous gen console, it doesn't count?  So you shouldn't count Halo then...because it's already available on Xbox and Xbox 360!

Sales will tell the tale here, and LBP 3 is most definitely a highly anticipated game that will sell VERY well (better than Sunset or Forza, just watch!).

Let's not disregard The Last of Us remastered either, which just launched last week. (what did the Xbox One have last week...oh yeah....)

Then there is "Deep Down" (although we might not see that in NA this year), still highly anticipated.

Planetside 2....also highly anticipated.

Infamous: First Light ...yeah, it could be considered DLC, but it's a standalone game, and again, will sell very well.

No Man's Sky....call it what you want, this is one of THE MOST anticipated games coming out this year.

There are others too, but I will just leave with these.  Try arguing your case with facts instead of cherry picking what YOU consider to be "worthy" games.

Planetside 2: PC, not a PS4 exclusive: FACT.

DLC is not a game: FACT.

Ori and the Blind Forest: another MS exclusive I've been ignoring, but just for you, will now add that to the list.  FACT.

No Man's Sky is NOT a holiday release: FACT.

Deep Down has not been announced as a holiday release: FACT.

The Last of Us Remastered is NOT a holiday release in the upcoming months (it's already out): FACT.

What was that about facts, again?

Sigh. -_- Xbox 360 had a wide and varied lineup of exclusives in its first half, including Crackdown, Too Human, Mass Effect, Bioshock, Left 4 Dead, Alan Wake, along of course with the usual Forza, Gears, Halo and Fable. I'm not even counting the many games that weren't necessarily big franchises, but still added something new, like (God Help Me) Banjo and Kazooie Nuts and Bolts, Risen, there was even an exclusive Naruto game for the love of Jebas.

Xbox 360, following the Kinect's release, had pretty much zilch for exclusives unless you were purely satisfied with Forza, Halo, Gears and Fable... or unless Kinect games were your thing, whiiich I don't think was the case for a fair number of people, given the wide lack of interest FOR the Kinect 2.0. o.O Basically, as far as non-Kinect, new Microsoft-driven IPs and games went, you were essentially out of luck after November 2010. Also a fact.

Again. You're discussing the super-short term benefits of the Xbox One, and saying the PS4 is being bought purely as it is a fad. It could be argued that those buying an Xbox One for the lineup of one holiday season are thinking short-term, while the investment in a PS4 is more of a long-term show of faith. An investment in a console is a long-term investment by nature, and Microsoft is simply going to need to build up some cred that they are actually serious and comitted to 'bringing the games' over the course of the Xbox One's lifespan, not just during the initial sales build-up.

Zanten, Doer Of The Things

Unless He Forgets In Which Case Zanten, Forgetter Of The Things

Or He Procrascinates, In Which Case Zanten, Doer Of The Things Later

Or It Involves Moving Furniture, in Which Case Zanten, F*** You.

Around the Network
ZyroXZ2 said:
IkePoR said:
GiggaGimp said:

Is this English?

Either way, I can tell he can't be reasoned with since he is selectively reading and purposely ignoring the "upcoming months" and "holiday" windows to fit his argument, so I'm not even going to go any further with that

LOL so only select months matter??? What about 2015 when Sony;s lineup wass way stronger? People dont care about select months, that's just spoin from a desperate xbox...The lineup overall ios all that matters. PS4 has more games and more exclusives and more coming...fact, That 1 more exclusive in fall will save x1 right lol.

Ps4 has more exclusives in 2014.....fact, and more coming in 2015 then x1.

Thespiralmatrix said:
Everything sells well if you compare it to my beloved Vita.

The Vita is doing better than the Ouya you know!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

To bad people equal sales with quality in a console. Even if X1 would sell waaaaay below even WiiU, I would still play MCC this fall, Halo 5 next fall, SO, QB and Fable as well. People should learn that sales has nothing to do with the enjoyment you get from playing the games you love.

AZWification said:
Thespiralmatrix said:
Everything sells well if you compare it to my beloved Vita.

The Vita is doing better than the Ouya you know!

I own an Ouya and a Vita :'(

ZyroXZ2 said:
IkePoR said:
GiggaGimp said:

Is this English?

You do realise that the coment before his I thought you were trying to yell trough the pc, seriously think he was the only one using "Angrish"?

Selective reading? Again, you do realise that you keep dismising everithing he or anyone in this threat says when they point at a game and you basicly keep saying "it dosent matter only the hollidays matter"? 

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.