By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fire Emblem Mafia - Game Thread - Concluded

Hm, looks like I've earned the wrath of Sparks. Forgive me for not being impassioned.

And going for the little dagger with the quotations pot shot, now that's not very nice either!

You're right though, in that my main focus for day one is on what we know for certain. That's how I feel I can add to this initial day, and with the support of others I will continue to do so.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
I feel like smeags became such a cuthroat, merciless, mod from playing this game way back when. Now he is heartless, and in real life probably has a lifeless death stare for anyone who looks in his eyes. This game baically turned him into a serial killer, but his kills come in the form of moderations.

I will admit!

This post did make me smile. :)

Sparks said:

Nicklesbe said:

Any thoughts on who will get murdered? I'm putting my money on me since I pointed out some substantial slips and I'm an easy target.

I wouldn't worry too much. We here have a soft spot for newcomers. Maybe me or prof, but really it could be anyone.

AH HA! A confession! Have at thee you black-hearted villain!!!

spurgeonryan said:
I feel like smeags became such a cuthroat, merciless, mod from playing this game way back when. Now he is heartless, and in real life probably has a lifeless death stare for anyone who looks in his eyes. This game baically turned him into a serial killer, but his kills come in the form of moderations.

No no, that came about from playing too many Sonic games after The Long Decline began...

Name Posts Contributions Claimed Character
ConeGamer 19 4  
HylianSwordsman 10 4  
IkePoR 14 2  
Mr Khan 13 2  
Nicklesbe 31 13 Cordelia
NoName2200 16 8  
OutlawAuron 12 5  
Padib 21 16  
RCTJunkie 5 1  
Smeags 23 8  
Sparks 32 18  
SpurgeonRyan 9 4  
TheProf00 71 39 Nolan
WhiteEaglePL 12 2  
Wright 29 1  

A contribution is either detective work, an interesting thought or addendum to someone else's inquiry, a vote on someone, or defending oneself from others questioning.

@NoName

I blame Sonic & the Black Knight.

Person Voting To Lynch Identity

Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5  
Conegamer            
HylianSwordsman            
IkePoR            
Mr. Khan theprof00          
Nicklesbe theprof00          
noname2200            
outlawauron            
padib WhiteEaglePL          
RCTjunkie theprof00          
Smeags            
Sparks            
spurgeonryan            
theprof00 HylianSwordsman          
WhiteEaglePL            
Wright Conegamer          
  With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.  

Around the Network
Nicklesbe said:
Sparks said:
Would people who currently have their vote on prof with no good reason please remove it. You might not have a chance later since there's maybe 2 and a half IRL days left until nightfall.

Even if you think he's scum, he's still doing more good for town than actual town. That alone is good enough a reason for town to want to keep him.

If you are voting prof, I want to hear your reasons in detail.

About smeags and HileanSwordsman. I agree smeags does seem calculated and very statistics oriented. I think that might just be more his personality but then I have no idea if that's normal for him or not. Hylean seems emotional, especially in his talks with prof. Which I can relate to especially as a new player. I give credit to prof for being able to push people's buttons tho. I don't see how he is doing more good for town. Yeah he talks the most but look at the posts most people clam up around him now, I wonder why that is. That and throwing around baseless accusation just muddies the water. I agree with Padib that ya should hang onto the information and let it build. Also to let everyone relax so they open up more. Then once you find something that's solid then ya go into it. Which is what I tried to do. 

I wasn't aware that it was even possible to remove a vote once it's been cast. I don't agree with Khan's vote, at least his stated reason for it. It's good reason to suspect him but it alone isn't enough to vote him.I understan RCT's vote, prof lied and called him a noob when he knew well that he wasn't. Even when you are a noob you don't want to be called a noob and if you are as experianced as RCT I imagine being called a noob is crossing a very serious line. There is a better way to get a responce and lying and using insults is shady and not constructive. I thought I made my reasons very clear in my post. He lied, manipulated, obfuscated, and had some substantial slips. His responses to those accusations came off as evasive and dishonest. It was by no means an easy descision but I had to listen to my gut.

I'm not exactly sure why you are defending him. To me it's obvious but then I am inexperianced. I agree he shouldn't be voted for no good reason. I do find it suspicious tho. Not FOS or HOS suspiscious but I'll definitly be keeping a closer eye.  

WHo has clammed up around me? THe most active players are ones I've talked to.

You
Padib
ikepor
sparks
Spurge

THe only ones who have clammed up are
White eagle
Hylian (after I accused him)

DO you think it's just coincidental that the people I talk to start talking?
People clam up around me?
You couldn't prove that statement to me even if you had the entire game to do so.

But again, please feel free to bring up each problem you have with me, one by one, and allow me the opportunity to prove you wrong.. because it's easily done. It will just take time.

Lastly, again, I don't believe RCT really is convinced I'm mafia.

theprof00 said:

I'd like to hear more from white eagle, wright, and cone.

What does everyone make of wright and cone? How about that bickering earlier?

That bickering earlier was to me just Wright throwing out baseless accusations and me trying to explain to him why they were wrong. As you can see from subsequent replies, it's difficult to get anything straight out of him which makes him look even more suspicious.

Aside from that though, one-on-one straight confrontations aren't my forte. Probably couldn't take a sword to the face and walk away from it, for example...

Anything else you'd like to know just ask; I'd be happy to help.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:

Aside from that though, one-on-one straight confrontations aren't my forte. Probably couldn't take a sword to the face and walk away from it, for example...

Why U no Hector.

Wright said:
Conegamer said:

Why U no Hector.

We can't all be knights. 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

As the day's end draws nearer, I feel the need to voice my final conerns. I very much dislike the idea of ending the day without agreeing upon a good action.

As it stands, prof will be the one lynched tonight, when in my opinion there are people WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more suspicious, and who I would rather see lynched instead. To put my money where my mouth is,

I vote outlawauron

Here are my thoughts: he reminds me of scum I've played with before. Here, but not here. His one contribution was answering a question about the rules, but his answer showed he misunderstood the very question and was not paying much attention to begin with. Not following up on things he says, not initiating any conversation on his own. All basically activity for the sake of activity.

I'm referring to this conversation: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6556320

One thing I don't like about his answer, now that I think about it, is how much of a given "no mafia daytalk" was for him. It didn't even cross his mind that that's what I was asking.

I also don't like RCTjunkie's absence, and IkePoR's non-posts. I wouldn't have much qualm voting for them.