By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fire Emblem Mafia - Game Thread - Concluded

Conegamer said:
supermario128 said:
Tagging.

Do you have permission from WoW?


Don't bully the newbie, scum.



Around the Network
Wright said:
Conegamer said:
supermario128 said:
Tagging.

Do you have permission from WoW?


Don't bully the newbie, scum.

I could say the exact same thing to you



 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Wright said:

Don't bully the newbie, scum.

I could say the exact same thing to you


You could say anything, actually.



Wright said:
Conegamer said:
supermario128 said:
Tagging.

Do you have permission from WoW?

Don't bully the newbie, scum.

Sm128 isn't a noob he just plays like one.



Smeags said:
padib said:
Smeags, I have to admit I feel a bit uneasy with your contributions day 1. I feel like you're tiptoeing this game.

Posts on flavor, statistical posts, answering questions about past games. But something is irking me the wrong way about your play this game, I get a scum vibe from you.

How so? Evidence, hunches, feelings?

You've posted what I've contributed so far, but what about it feels like scum to you?

Mostly hunches and feelings. I remember my last game as mafia, I wasn't as confident as my first game as mafia. I felt really unsure about how to contribute without getting caught in my lies. I felt like I was tiptoeing.

I remember a few games previously where when you put in flavor, you made a few long flavor-rich posts. In this game, your flavor posts are brief, your investigative posts are brief with light investigating, and then the longer posts are statistical in nature.

I can't put more weight on it as we're in day 1, but it's an early scum vibe so we'll have to keep the dialogue open. ;)



Around the Network

EBWOP. And though I agree with you, prof, outlaw about being against a no-lynch on day 1 as it gives mafia a head start day 2, I feel like your post supporting it was a bit parroting.



@ smeags

ehhh? Just saying that padib is asking all these questions and making discussion about activity and posting a lot. Does not always mean something. It used to, but that playstyle went out the window years ago. Players learned to either be active or unactive just to make it less obvious. Just pointing that out.

@padilphin

I think smeags is playing how he usually does from what I have seen. Goofy. Other than after I mentioned him.


If ya'll likeed The Avengers, I suggest you see GotG. Just got back...really good! Unless your Pezus probably. Oh...hi pezus!



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

padib said:
EBWOP. And though I agree with you, prof, outlaw about being against a no-lynch on day 1 as it gives mafia a head start day 2, I feel like your post supporting it was a bit parroting.

Can you rewrite this? I'm not sure what you're saying here. Are you saying agree with ME (prof) AND Outlaw? And who is parroting? Sentence is very unclear.



@Spurge, I asked a lot more than just about Smeags. I'd like your thoughts on the other players I mentioned too, including myself.

@OP.
I'm getting a bit nervous about the less active players.

Vote WhiteEaglePL



theprof00 said:
padib said:
EBWOP. And though I agree with you, prof, outlaw about being against a no-lynch on day 1 as it gives mafia a head start day 2, I feel like your post supporting it was a bit parroting.

Can you rewrite this? I'm not sure what you're saying here. Are you saying agree with ME (prof) AND Outlaw? And who is parroting? Sentence is very unclear.

Apologies for my crap english sometimes.

I agree with Smeags, you and outlaw regarding the downsides of a no-lynch on day 1. I felt that Smeags' post supporting you and outlaw's argument against no-lynch on day 1 was a parrot post.