By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Today a Gamestop employee convinced me to buy Tank, Tank, Tank instead of Nintendoland

spurgeonryan said:
super_etecoon said:
RolStoppable said:
It's not that the Gamestop clerk is an amazing salesman, it's that you are a customer with jelly instead of a brain. You also bought How to Train a Dragon 2 instead of Mario Kart 8.

This.

And somehow nearly half of the threads on this site, and therefore the conversational zeitgeist of this site, is established by that same jelly brain.  We're in for a long Summer.

How to train your dragon 2 is a fun game.

Also...summer is like over and I post like on average now....1-2 threads a day. Half of 100 threads..........hmmm...my jelly brain cannot compute, can you answer for me?

Summer is over on sept 21...not quite there yet...and the 107 degree temps here concur.  I wonder whose alt you are.  I'm thinking you must be Rolstoppable's.  You're too finely crafted to be made by your average alt creator.  

Around the Network

Coming from the same guy who bought How to Train your Dragon 2 instead of Mario Kart 8, I am not surprised!

super_etecoon said:
spurgeonryan said:

Also...summer is like over and I post like on average now....1-2 threads a day. Half of 100 threads..........hmmm...my jelly brain cannot compute, can you answer for me?

Summer is over on sept 21...not quite there yet...and the 107 degree temps here concur.  I wonder whose alt you are.  I'm thinking you must be Rolstoppable's.  You're too finely crafted to be made by your average alt creator.  

Did you just accuse Spurgeonryan of being an alt? And even Rolstopables alt? o_O

super_etecoon said:
spurgeonryan said:

The guy with one of the highest if not the highest post counts is an alt?  

Don't trust gamestop guys lol

Around the Network
gergroy said:
super_etecoon said:
spurgeonryan said:

The guy with one of the highest if not the highest post counts is an alt?  

And even Rols alt.

I bought a copy of Tank! Tank! Tank! as a study in bad design for my self education...

On a flip note? Nintendoland is glorious and has some incredibly addictive games. DK, Metroid, F-Zero, and on the multi-player side Luigi's Mansion all have delightful games. There was another one set in a ninja castle which is a good laugh too.

did he put a gun to your head?

Really? This has to be a mean joke!

Go and exchange it AND never never never go to GameStop AGAIN!

Outta curiosity, did u get MK8?

Instead of Super Smash Bros. for Wii U you should buy this: