By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Today a Gamestop employee convinced me to buy Tank, Tank, Tank instead of Nintendoland

spurgeonryan said:

You do not have it? :0

I have to get the dlc now as well.

Nope, I have two buddies that bought it and have been trying to convince me to download it for quite a while now. They bought DLC for it, and said they had fun. After seeing it on the eshop description video, I wasn't convinced... Even for free. 

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
AZWification said:

Really, spurge? You bought that piece of crap game instead of Nintendo Land which can be tons of fun with your friends? Also, that Gamestop employee is a douche! >_>

I had a lot of inner turmoil over this, but after already spending about 100 dollars on Wii U over the past few days ( wii u hardrive, digital games,etc) I liked that Tank was 10 dollars cheaper. Also, whenever I asked how levels were in Nintendoland, he gave me an explanation and answer I was not expecting.

He also said Tank would be hard to get soon and NL will always be readily available.

Its available free 2 play on the nintendo eshop...

spurgeonryan said:
AZWification said:

Really, spurge? You bought that piece of crap game instead of Nintendo Land which can be tons of fun with your friends? Also, that Gamestop employee is a douche! >_>

I had a lot of inner turmoil over this, but after already spending about 100 dollars on Wii U over the past few days ( wii u hardrive, digital games,etc) I liked that Tank was 10 dollars cheaper. Also, whenever I asked how levels were in Nintendoland, he gave me an explanation and answer I was not expecting.

He also said Tank would be hard to get soon and NL will always be readily available.

TTT may have been 10 dollars cheaper, but NL is actually worth the money if you ask me.. Oh well, hopefully one day you'll get the chance to play NL!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

spurgeonryan said:

I went to see what cheap classic 360 games they had, and instead left with a game he insist will be hard to find soon.

This is contradictory to your thread title.

I can see why you are so easily manipulated.

spurgeonryan said:

I went to see what cheap classic 360 games they had, and instead left with a game he insist will be hard to find soon.

So another GameStop employee that doesn't know that Nintendo has an online store with nearly perfect day and date digital and retail offerings.  Only Activision titles do not have an eShop offering.

Tell us this really didn' thappen, Spurge.  Just imagine the story that clerk is now telling his fellow employees.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Around the Network

The funny thing, the base game for Tank Tank Tank is free

RolStoppable said:
It's not that the Gamestop clerk is an amazing salesman, it's that you are a customer with jelly instead of a brain. You also bought How to Train a Dragon 2 instead of Mario Kart 8.

This.

And somehow nearly half of the threads on this site, and therefore the conversational zeitgeist of this site, is established by that same jelly brain.  We're in for a long Summer.

KLXVER said:
Well you shouldnt Thank Thank Thank him for that advice...

Am i the only one that finds this funny?

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

RealGamingExpert said:
KLXVER said:
Well you shouldnt Thank Thank Thank him for that advice...

Am i the only one that finds this funny?

Probably...

I knew this was gonna be a spurge thread as he is one to buy terrible Wii U games

Current consoles: Wii U, Gaming PC

Add me on Wii U! Adamjh99

Add me on Steam! GamingByAdam