By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2014: New England Patriots Win Super Bowl XLIX

Who will win the Super Bowl?

Who cares? 41 36.61%

That AFC team. 29 25.89%

That NFC team. 5 4.46%

Hahaha, not the Packers! 25 22.32%

See Results. 9 8.04%

Total:109
noname2200 said:

I thought this was fun.

Niners fans and Seahawks fans didn't take long to hate each other at all! Which is especially funny because three years ago no one in California cared much for the Seahawks at all...

Redskins must also be sad: even Texas now thinks they're irrelevant.

ahh no bengals hate

and speaking of which are defense was doing worse than our ofense away during the chiefs game  :P

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network

Sign me up, Rol. I guess that I can show up on the site once a week.

Bears won their revenge game against the Eagles. Suck on that Philly!

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

The mighty Jaguars are off to a winning start.

Y'all should be afraid.

Would love to join in this year if you still have room.I lurked last years thread all season plus we need some Jets love in this forum.

Who is John Galt?

3DS Friend Code : 2535-4338-9000 

AMD FX 8150 , 8 GB DDR3 Kingston Memory,  EVGA GTX 560 TI 2 GB superclocked, Samsung 256 GB SSD

Carl2291 said:

Y'all should be afraid.

Blake Bortles looks to be the next Joe Montana!  If you're wondering who that is... I am very, very old. 

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:

Y'all should be afraid.

lol preseason means nonthing actually since teams dont play their starters much(jaguars dont have great staters)

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

RolStoppable said:
noname2200 said:

I thought this was fun.

Niners fans and Seahawks fans didn't take long to hate each other at all! Which is especially funny because three years ago no one in California cared much for the Seahawks at all...

Redskins must also be sad: even Texas now thinks they're irrelevant.

My knowledge of American Geography isn't the best, but Wisconsin looks like a Vikings-hating state. And to think that in the past I, as Packers fan, got flak for saying that I hate the Vikings more than the Bears.

Also funny that the Steelers logo is in the southwest. I suppose that means that Cardinals fans still haven't gotten over that defeat in the Super Bowl a few years ago.

Wisconsin is sporting the Bears colors and logo.  You really don't know your geography...

RolStoppable said:

My knowledge of American Geography isn't the best, but Wisconsin looks like a Vikings-hating state. And to think that in the past I, as Packers fan, got flak for saying that I hate the Vikings more than the Bears.

Also funny that the Steelers logo is in the southwest. I suppose that means that Cardinals fans still haven't gotten over that defeat in the Super Bowl a few years ago.

Nope, Wisconsin is voting for da Bears too. The two anti-Viking states are the Dakotas.

As long as I have been alive Broncos' country has been Raider haters.
Also, refs seem to be throwing way more flags. No defene allowed in the modern NFL it seems.

RolStoppable said:
amp316 said:

Wisconsin is sporting the Bears colors and logo.  You really don't know your geography...

Just looked at a map. There are only about a dozen states I would have been correct on when it comes to their positions. And about ten I wouldn't even be able to name off the top of my head.

Congrats, you know American geography better than 90% of Americans.