By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2014: New England Patriots Win Super Bowl XLIX

Who will win the Super Bowl?

Who cares? 41 36.61%

That AFC team. 29 25.89%

That NFC team. 5 4.46%

Hahaha, not the Packers! 25 22.32%

See Results. 9 8.04%

Total:109

It wasn't disappointing if you were a Seahawks fan! :)  We are STILL celebrating!  (oh, and totally going back to the SuperBowl this year too!)  #GoHawks!

Around the Network

I'll join the prediction league. Should be pretty easy.

gergroy said:
VanceIX said:

So QB contracts are completely insane now. Andrew friggin' Dalton got 6 years, $115 million.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/andy-dalton-agrees-to-six-year---115-million-extension-with-bengals-144633522.html

I think kapernicks deal was worse.  No way kap deserved all the money he got.  Way too inconsistant...

without details its just a number

contracts these days...

I was watching Ellen today(yeah I watch it) and Sofia Vegara was on and how she's a fan of the NY Giants...doesn't matter if the Giants win the Superbowl...they have already won life!!!!

Well, I can say the cowboys defense is prime for another bad year

Around the Network

sign me up as well

NobleTeam360 said:
Well, I can say the cowboys defense is prime for another bad year

I have no idea why you guys haven't fired your GM after all these decades!!!

"Thirdly, I hope to welcome back the defending champions of last year's season. These are burninmylight for the regular season"

Sign me up anyways. Glad you decided to do it again.

I thought this was fun.

Niners fans and Seahawks fans didn't take long to hate each other at all! Which is especially funny because three years ago no one in California cared much for the Seahawks at all...

Redskins must also be sad: even Texas now thinks they're irrelevant.

noname2200 said:

I thought this was fun.

Niners fans and Seahawks fans didn't take long to hate each other at all! Which is especially funny because three years ago no one in California cared much for the Seahawks at all...

Redskins must also be sad: even Texas now thinks they're irrelevant.

More people hate Washington for the politically incorrect and offensive name and it's stubborn owner than for anything that happens on the field these days.