By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2014: New England Patriots Win Super Bowl XLIX

Who will win the Super Bowl?

Who cares? 41 36.61%

That AFC team. 29 25.89%

That NFC team. 5 4.46%

Hahaha, not the Packers! 25 22.32%

See Results. 9 8.04%

Total:109

Sign me up!

My Giants are going to bounce back from there shaky season last year. I mean there already undefeated in the preseason I wouldn't be surprised if they pulled a Miami Dolphins and never lose a game all this season XP.

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
RolStoppable said:

My knowledge of American Geography isn't the best, but Wisconsin looks like a Vikings-hating state. And to think that in the past I, as Packers fan, got flak for saying that I hate the Vikings more than the Bears.

Also funny that the Steelers logo is in the southwest. I suppose that means that Cardinals fans still haven't gotten over that defeat in the Super Bowl a few years ago.

Nope, Wisconsin is voting for da Bears too. The two anti-Viking states are the Dakotas.

That's actually kind of amusing to me.  Why would the Dakotas dislike the Vikings?

By the way, Bears and Packers is the oldest and nastiest rivalry ever.  Sure, there's some ugly ones like Cowboys and Reskins but Bears vs Packers takes the cake.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:

That's actually kind of amusing to me.  Why would the Dakotas dislike the Vikings?

By the way, Bears and Packers is the oldest and nastiest rivalry ever.  Sure, there's some ugly ones like Cowboys and Reskins but Bears vs Packers takes the cake.

The Dakotas at least have geography in their corner. I'm scratching my head about Iowa and Nebraska though. I mean, I know the Rams are in neighboring Missouri, but Missouri hates an AFC team!

Missouri hates Denver because of the Queefs.

Iowa and Nebraska are puzzling but it was just a Reddit survey, who knows how many people in those states even voted.

How can the modern Packers-Bears rivalry be huge when it is so one sided in favor of the Packers? It is just like how the Broncos dominate the Raiders. It is like the Raiders were castrated when Al Davis died.RIP. Queffs will be able to talk too if they can beat the Broncos.

Around the Network
noname2200 said:

I thought this was fun.

Niners fans and Seahawks fans didn't take long to hate each other at all! Which is especially funny because three years ago no one in California cared much for the Seahawks at all...

Redskins must also be sad: even Texas now thinks they're irrelevant.

It's funny, because I'm a hardcore Pats fan living in Florida

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

chocoloco said:

How can the modern Packers-Bears rivalry be huge when it is so one sided in favor of the Packers? It is just like how the Broncos dominate the Raiders. It is like the Raiders were castrated when Al Davis died.RIP. Queffs will be able to talk too if they can beat the Broncos.

You don't drop over a century of rivalry just because of a decade of Chicago incompetence yeah amp I'm putting it at a decade. Come at me bro! :P

VanceIX said:

Hard to choose a team from three great Florida teams, eh?

Can I root for the yankees?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

chocoloco said:
VanceIX said:

Hard to choose a team from three great Florida teams, eh?

The reason I like the pats is because they were the team I used to use in NFL Blitz for N64. Didn't even realize they were good until I started watching games

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC