By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Capcom Aiming To Reduce Development Cycles For Major Franchises and More

KLXVER said:
Ljink96 said:

Well, at least it's working and they know their mascot. I just want to know what happened to Mega Man. That should be a documentary. Maybe Smash Bros. will generate Megaman revivals.

Keiji Inafune pretty much had to fight with Capcom to get a Mega Man game made. With him gone, theres no one to fight for it.

Capcom is absolute trash..They make one good game once a year and that's it.. I hope they go bankrupt as soon as possible.. >:(

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Bring back Onimusha and Dino Crisis dammit!!

TheLastStarFighter said:
WhiteEaglePL said:
If the quality stays the same Im fine with this.

#NintendoBuyCapcomB4TooLate.

I would really love it if Nintendo bought Capcom and game them a serious dose of Quality Control.

Me too. Let's hope that the Nintendo Minute at Capcom is a hint.

prayformojo said:
WagnerPaiva said:

I am ready for another dose of Resident Evil, it cannot get any worst than 6, bring it on! I will buy day one as always =D

Gone are the glory days of that franchise (PS1 trilogy). It is probably my favorite "mature" franchise (1-CV) of all time but sadly, the end has come. It's time to put that baby to rest imo.

IDK if it's nostalgia but I loved those tank controls on ps1. The made me even more apprehensivce which added to the feel of the game. My all time favorite game is Parasite Eve II which borrows a lot from Resident Evil then adds the genius of old Squaresoft to make the perfect game.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Pristine20 said:
prayformojo said:
WagnerPaiva said:

I am ready for another dose of Resident Evil, it cannot get any worst than 6, bring it on! I will buy day one as always =D

Gone are the glory days of that franchise (PS1 trilogy). It is probably my favorite "mature" franchise (1-CV) of all time but sadly, the end has come. It's time to put that baby to rest imo.

IDK if it's nostalgia but I loved those tank controls on ps1. The made me even more apprehensivce which added to the feel of the game. My all time favorite game is Parasite Eve II which borrows a lot from Resident Evil then adds the genius of old Squaresoft to make the perfect game.

I loved Parasite Eve 1 and 2, still have the main orchestral theme in my mind.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
Ljink96 said:
KLXVER said:
Ljink96 said: Nintendo that doesn't release a mario game every other year.

Every other year? More like 7 times a year...

Well, at least it's working and they know their mascot. I just want to know what happened to Mega Man. That should be a documentary. Maybe Smash Bros. will generate Megaman revivals.

The Mighty no. 9 may fill that void. We'll have to wait and see.

Pristine20 said:
prayformojo said:
WagnerPaiva said:

People call them tank controllers and try to bag on them these days, but I don't recall anyone struggling with them back in the PS1 era. Even CV was rated 9+ when it came out.

I think some games are unfairly judged against modern advances, which is BS. I don't see anyone complaining that SMB3 didn't have wall jumping...you know?

prayformojo said:
Ljink96 said:
KLXVER said:
Ljink96 said: Nintendo that doesn't release a mario game every other year.

Every other year? More like 7 times a year...

Mighty Number 9 doesn't seem like that game that can take megaman's place. It doesn't look... well, it looks okay. You can tell they went indie on this.

prayformojo said:

The Mighty No.9 looks cool and I think Inafune won't let us down with this one!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

As long as we can have an amazing true sequel for Darkstalkers I'm in!

I can even listen to the sound of the War Agony
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCSSU2JZiSI

The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!