By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Capcom Aiming To Reduce Development Cycles For Major Franchises and More

If the quality stays the same Im fine with this.

#NintendoBuyCapcomB4TooLate.

Around the Network

Less dev time= more patches, less game/more dlc. You can see their bankruptcy coming a mile away.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

CDiablo said:
Less dev time= more patches, less game/more dlc. You can see their bankruptcy coming a mile away.

So basically the EA model? lol

oldschoolfool said:
CDiablo said:

So basically the EA model? lol

LOL yes, but EA has IPs that are garunteed cash cows so they arent going anywhere. Capcom has really turned off the fanbases of its IP's.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

WhiteEaglePL said:

I would really love it if Nintendo bought Capcom and game them a serious dose of Quality Control.

Around the Network
AZWification said:
WagnerPaiva said:

I am ready for another dose of Resident Evil, it cannot get any worst than 6, bring it on! I will buy day one as always =D

This is Capcom we're talking about, so never expect too much from them!

I never do brother, that is why I... (it pains me to say) played the whole Resident Evil 6 game and even kinda liked. However, I acknowledge that it was not a good game. I mean, it looked very good, but it was just dumbed down and idiotic. It had some cool moments though.

But, hey, you guys need to play DEAD RISING 3, it is a really awesome Capcom game, it would make you see how it is super possible that those guys go back to their older glory days.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Just die already, Capcom...

Let some talent take a crack at your franchises.

TheLastStarFighter said:
WhiteEaglePL said:

I would really love it if Nintendo bought Capcom and game them a serious dose of Quality Control.

or in other words, I big slap in the face. like seriously, how can capcom think that what they are doing with their franchises and fanbase is a good idea? its like they're intentionally digging their own grave.

WagnerPaiva said:

I never do brother, that is why I... (it pains me to say) played the whole Resident Evil 6 game and even kinda liked. However, I acknowledge that it was not a good game. I mean, it looked very good, but it was just dumbed down and idiotic. It had some cool moments though.

But, hey, you guys need to play DEAD RISING 3, it is a really awesome Capcom game, it would make you see how it is super possible that those guys go back to their older glory days.

I've actually played DR3 at a friend's house ( I don't have a X1 myself yet..) and it's honestly the best Capcom game that has came out since the beginning of the decade! It's such a huge improvement over the first two games!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:

I've actually played DR3 at a friend's house ( I don't have a X1 myself yet..) and it's honestly the best Capcom game that has came out since the beginning of the decade! It's such a huge improvement over the first two games!

It really is, I played till the end and it is a blast since the start till the curtains drop. It feels a lot like a B horror movie from the 80s. Even the music is Dario Argento or George Romero like =D

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.