By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Capcom Aiming To Reduce Development Cycles For Major Franchises and More

ExplodingBlock said:
Capcom is developing their major franchises? Gee I wonder where Mega Man is

DLC character.

Around the Network

Wow, I didn't know Deep Down was f2p slowpoke.jpg... I hope they don't screw it up but I wouldn't be surprised if they did

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Wow, I didn't know Deep Down was f2p slowpoke.jpg... I hope they don't screw it up but I wouldn't be surprised if they did

I think the fact that its a F2P means that its already screwed up. barely anybody does them right, and knowing capcom they will price the hell out of accessories, and probably a very expensive mega man costume for the fans...

OneHappyGamer:) said:

I think the fact that its a F2P means that its already screwed up. barely anybody does them right, and knowing capcom they will price the hell out of accessories, and probably a very expensive mega man costume for the fans...

Arghh, I really hate what they have done with Megaman over the years T_T Its just like, why Capcom, why!! Oh well, at least Might No. 9 looks awesome and it will be a day 1 purchase for me

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Capcom has major franchises?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
prayformojo said:
WagnerPaiva said:

I am ready for another dose of Resident Evil, it cannot get any worst than 6, bring it on! I will buy day one as always =D

Gone are the glory days of that franchise (PS1 trilogy). It is probably my favorite "mature" franchise (1-CV) of all time but sadly, the end has come. It's time to put that baby to rest imo.

But RE4 was the best game in the series, and that came out on the Cube!

ExplodingBlock said:
Capcom is developing their major franchises? Gee I wonder where Mega Man is

It has to first be one of their major franchises =P

http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=&publisher=270&platform=&genre=&minSales=0&results=200

(ignore the WTF titles obviously, probs just published them in Japan.)

vivster said:
Capcom has major franchises?

Resident Evil

Street Fighter

Monster Hunter

And then on a lesser extent

DMC

Onimusha (PLEASE REBOOT THIS FRANCHISE)

Dead Rising

Dragons Dogma

Deep Down free to play? God help us.

And I hope the shorter developing times means good quality games.

And please Capcom... make a story for the RE6 agent. You never gave him justice as Ada's useless partner. Make it happen!

OneHappyGamer:) said:

Arghh, I really hate what they have done with Megaman over the years T_T Its just like, why Capcom, why!! Oh well, at least Might No. 9 looks awesome and it will be a day 1 purchase for me

its funny cause even the creator of Mega Man himself wants a new Mega Man game. capcom wont let him, so he makes a spiritual successor