By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What does it seem that most Destiny Haters are XB1 and WiiU Devotees?

Why would I hate a game from the creators of my favorite franchise? I've played the beta on my 360 and thought it was awesome. No hate from me.

Around the Network

I love the useful word of "devotees" because if you say the other taboo word....you're getting stamped with that BANNED BABY!!

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

There are destiny haters? On this forum?

padib said:

I'm a Nintendo fan and I'm excited for Destiny. Please stop making threads based on zero facts. I have seen nobody on vgchartz hating on Destiny.

bubblegamer said:
Just the way it works. Some hate/don't see anything interesting about a game that's not on their system or is not the main attraction on their system. Too many examples can be named of how this bias works.

We look forward to your demonstration on how that has worked with Destiny.

Sal.Paradise said:
Yah, you already know. It's a tiny group of people though.

He knows what, and where? I don't see anyone hating on the game here. If it's in reference to another forum he should post there not here.

I suppose it depends on how you construe 'hating'. There's been plenty of apathetic and negative responses to the game on these forums. 'Hating' is probably not the right term, it's exaggerting the situation, but he may have a point. It does seem like the majority of the games detractors are not PS4 fans. 

A better way to phrase it would be- "Why does it seem like PS4 fans are the most excited about Destiny?" Far less controversy.

Raziel123 said:
I'm a ps4 devotee and i "hate" Destiny
though yes, most will come from other camps. XB1 people don't like it because they're accustomed to playing the best shooters and Destiny is a step back for Bungie.

Fixed

Co-op gameplay is fine. PvP is the problem.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network

I'm hoping Titanfall destroys Destiny thus force bungie back to making xbox exclusives...

Trunkin said:
There are destiny haters? On this forum?

Being critical of Destiny's obvious flaws means you're a Destiny hater.

I recall Sony fans being critical of Watch Dogs simply because it wasn't 1080p.

Recently Completed
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

padib said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Fixed

Co-op gameplay is fine. PvP is the problem.

You are giving fodder to OP...

How is Destiny a step back for Bungie?

Like I said, PvP is the problem. That's the step back for Bungie, its unbalanced.

Story missions aren't ground breaking, but fun. That's likely where I'll spend a majority of my time with Destiny.

I probably fall in the "hate camp." But I still plan on buying it, the PvP just fell short of my expectations from Bungie.

Recently Completed

One side is not getting it so they are downplaying it.

The other side feels to much, they don't like Bungie being on PS they don't like they left HAlo.

padib said:
BeElite said:
One side is not getting it so they are downplaying it.

The other side feels to much, they don't like Bungie being on PS they don't like they left HAlo.

And how do you know this, what evidence do you have for your assumptions?

Check any gaming forums ? gaming news.  read any posts.