By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What does it seem that most Destiny Haters are XB1 and WiiU Devotees?

Any guesses?

Well, the Wii U seems easy, its a big game not on Wii U.

XB1 at 1st does not make sense, its on the XB1... ya PS4 gets some minor stuff but nothing that will make XB1 version seem 2nd rate. or... Maybe its the fact they are afraid it if executed like many feel it will be; itwill essential make the one killer app they have in Halo an afterthought? I guess it would be kinda the same way for Sony fans if say, EA or Activision decided to make a driving Sim that is equal or better to Gran Tourismo in every way, I could see sony fans trying to dismissing and build up GT as untouchable....

Just a thought.

Again the key word is Destiny "haters" its fine if you just are not interested in it or are waiting on the final version to make a conclusion about the game. It just seems a little odd to me that certain groups attack the game based on some percieved flaw from the Beta (Vehicles OP!!!, No story-!!!like they are going to reveal the story in a beta...)

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Around the Network

Does it seem that way? I own Wii U & XB1 and I love Destiny.

So if you say there are some things about the game that you don't like then you are a hater.

I haven't seen many Destiny haters here.

I haven't seen that many (if any) hating on Destiny.....

Around the Network

I'm a ps4 devotee and i "hate" Destiny
though yes, most will come from other camps. XB1 people don't like it because it's going to kill Halo.

Yah, you already know. It's a tiny group of people though.

Raziel123 said:
though yes, most will come from other camps. XB1 people don't like it because it's going to kill Halo.

Lmao, yeah right bud.

NobleTeam360 said:
Raziel123 said:

Lmao, yeah right bud.

thank you.

Vasto said:
So if you say there are some things about the game that you don't like then you are a hater.

nope, going out of your way to make sure everyone knows what about you dont like might though.

Overall I love the Beta, a few things I hope they improve before final release, but I am not going to tell everyone I really dont like X thing about it, I will lets them play it and come to their own conclusion, who knows the things I dont like might be their cup of tea.