By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What does it seem that most Destiny Haters are XB1 and WiiU Devotees?

what u cant hate a game now?

Personally I don't hate it but i don't think the hope is justified. It doesn't really push anything new from what we seen. Just a solid bungee game not a ground breaking one like halo was at the time.

Around the Network

Shouldn’t the question be why does it seem that most Destiny Lovers are PS4 Devotees.

Personally I’m not into destiny but I’ve never been to into FPS games outside of the Timespliiters , Halo, Resistance and Borderlands series all of which I really enjoyed.

I own a wii u and i kinda want it

hope 4 majora remake :D

I don't know. After the DF comparison I've been reading alot hate from PS fans because of so called "parity" and "lazy-dev" accusations. Personally, after playing the beta for hours and hours, I think it's a good game but not great. Granted it's just a beta, but I haven't seen anything that can remotely be considered a "Halo killer". Not by a long shot.

generic-user-1 said:
it looks and plays okay, but its clearly better than watchdogs. its just not complex enough.

How is it not complex enough? I think there are so many more options than in Halo, and we've only played the beta! Not only do you get to choose 1 of 3 classes (that are all very different), but there are tons of armor choices, tons of weapon choices, skill upgrades, and so much more! One of the things in the so much more category is welding (like in TF2), which, again, just opens up so many more possibilities. I just think there is a ton of depth to this game and we could only reach level 8.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

Around the Network

Well the Wii U hate is just them being angry for missing out on another third party, and them claiming it's on PS3/X360 so it should be on Wii U too, completely ignoring how hard third parties get curb stomped by putting games on the Wii U. The X1 hate is the fact that the "Naughty Dog of Microsoft" (Bungie) not only went on to create an even greater game, but it is multiplat, and is now giving special preference to their "enemy". But you knew all that OP, you just wanted to see the lot of them skirt around this truth going on about story being better in Halo, when we hardly have any of the story for Destiny yet, but they can somehow get the complete story and compare the two from the short Beta.

Thanks jlmurph!

I'm Nintendaro, and i love Destiny.

I'm a Wii U owner and I don't hate destiny at all. I just don't find it interesting in the least.

"Games are a trigger for adults to again become primitive, primal, as a way of thinking and remembering. An adult is a child who has more ethics and morals, that's all. When I am a child, creating, I am not creating a game. I am in the game. The game is not for children, it is for me. It is for an adult who still has a character of a child."

Shigeru Miyamoto

BreedinBull said:

Well the Wii U hate is just them being angry for missing out on another third party, and them claiming it's on PS3/X360 so it should be on Wii U too, completely ignoring how hard third parties get curb stomped by putting games on the Wii U. The X1 hate is the fact that the "Naughty Dog of Microsoft" (Bungie) not only went on to create an even greater game, but it is multiplat, and is now giving special preference to their "enemy". But you knew all that OP, you just wanted to see the lot of them skirt around this truth going on about story being better in Halo, when we hardly have any of the story for Destiny yet, but they can somehow get the complete story and compare the two from the short Beta.

this is the first time we will have Naughty Dog and Bungie make games for the same console. this gen will be SO good. Destiny this year, Uncharted next year. fuuckkkk yeah... try not to jizz your pants. 

Hum... Did not see a lot of Xbox One Destiny Haters actually. Quite the opposite if you ask me.
The game plays as well as Halo and very similar to it + loot + instances, why would Xbox fans hate it lol