By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Was the First Time You Were Banned?

Nintentacle said:
Carl2291 said:
Never ever ever been banned... Ever! :p

Have you ever been warned?

Come now Nintentacle. I know you're a new user but still

His ban count is in the double figures; nothing but warnings for a few years now though. Pretty impressive if I say so myself.

Intrinsic said:
I was banned within my first 3hrs or so of creating an account. My first and only account too. 

Apparently it was a case of mistaken identity.

I remember that! Smeags had the wrong tab open and banned you then I was like "erm, Smeags? That was the wrong guy". All rather embarrasing; sorry about that!

Anyway my first warning was for spam. First ban was for calling another user a fanboy but I'd rather not post that one. Whereas my latest ban was for banning Ka-Pi and feeling so bad about it I took myself down as well.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Nintentacle said:

You'll never forget your first time, so tell everyone how you got banned the first time!

Ban-Virgins are welcome!

For me, I put "Nintendo is gay" in a poll option as a joke... ಠ_ಠ

THE FIRST WAS......................... VGCHARTZ.COM

:P

Zelda - Breath of the Wild for Nintendo Switch.... Incredable!!!

AZWification said:
Nintentacle said:
AZWification said:

It's not JUST a wierd thread though... It's simply all sorts of wrong! >_>

Well, ask Smeags about a thread about Shadow The Hedgehog I made...

Well.. Here's Rol's reply to that thread ( I used to have a Conker avatar at the time! ): "Did your account get hacked or does Conker make people stupid?"

Damn you're right. That thread is all shades of terrible.

walsufnir said:
I indirectly called Xenostar an idiot... http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5556922 and I don't regret it
Overall 2 bans in total.

Just to be on the serious side now, posts like this aren't acceptable in this thread or anywhere else really. Say why you were banned; fine. But don't then do something like this afterwards please!

Conegamer said:
AZWification said:

Well.. Here's Rol's reply to that thread ( I used to have a Conker avatar at the time! ): "Did your account get hacked or does Conker make people stupid?"

Damn you're right. That thread is all shades of terrible.

Now you know why I don't want to post it...

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

I've never been banned on any other forum but VGChartz, but it keeps cummin' back for moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Conegamer said:
walsufnir said:
I indirectly called Xenostar an idiot... http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5556922 and I don't regret it
Overall 2 bans in total.

Just to be on the serious side now, posts like this aren't acceptable in this thread or anywhere else really. Say why you were banned; fine. But don't then do something like this afterwards please!

No of course not,I was kidding, really. I know my wording wasn't okay back then. If this would be my standard, IIwould have more bans, cone I thought this thread was about laughing at other people why they have been banned  

Back then I stood guilty and confessed it!

walsufnir said:
Overall 2 bans in total.

Out of curiosity, how would you feel if Xenostar called you an idiot, got banned and then days/months/years later brought it up again stressing how he didn't regret it, thus implicitly calling you an idiot for the second time? Please be honest.

naruball said:
walsufnir said:
Overall 2 bans in total.

Out of curiosity, how would you feel if Xenostar called you an idiot, got banned and then days/months/years later brought it up again stressing how he didn't regret it, thus implicitly calling you an idiot for the second time? Please be honest.

I didn't but it could be read as if. I recommended him to act otherwise, it was an act of kindness. And I don't hesitate to be kind to people again.

DirtyP2002 said:
I was banned for calling Left 4 Dead an exclusive. Back then there was a rule by one mod that did not allow to call console exclusives as exclusives.

3 day ban.

5 years later, the ban still does not make any sense.

What the hell? And people complain about the current mods!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---