By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Was the First Time You Were Banned?

DerpSandwich said:
Just a couple warnings for me. It's funny how someone can insult you up and down, but as long as they don't actually use "no-no words" it's fine. Then you tell them they're being an ass (which, I must note, is NOT the same as claiming they simply ARE an ass) and you get a warning.

Then another time because of a simple joke, winky-face emoticon and everything, but I don't want to get modded again for repeating it here.

Edit: This user was moderated on this post by Lost_In_Translation

So much for that.

Around the Network

I got banned for calling people "you" guys fanboys, for being unrealistic, even though I called myself I fanboy and honestly the stuff people say on these forums and get away with because they are "f" is ridiculous. I'm worried I might get banned for just saying this LOL.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Clyde32 said:

DerpSandwich said:
Just a couple warnings for me. It's funny how someone can insult you up and down, but as long as they don't actually use "no-no words" it's fine. Then you tell them they're being an ass (which, I must note, is NOT the same as claiming they simply ARE an ass) and you get a warning.

Then another time because of a simple joke, winky-face emoticon and everything, but I don't want to get modded again for repeating it here.

Edit: This user was moderated on this post by Lost_In_Translation

So much for that.

Did you put that in as a joke, or am I missing something?

Currently playing:

Bloodbath Paddy Wagon Ultra 9

I first got banned in June 2013 for making an awful troll thread.. Seriously, I still feel ashamed for making that thread! :-/

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:

I first got banned in June 2013 for making an awful troll thread.. Seriously, I still feel ashamed for making that thread! :-/

Give us a link.

Around the Network
Nintentacle said:
AZWification said:

Give us a link.

Ugh... I rather not really... It's just too awful.. >_>

Clean sheet. Thanks to self control and the knowledge that the people that annoy me must be living miserable lives in order to become asses behind a computer screen.

Never got banned, but I have not reach 100 post yet...

So I still have hope... :)

Ka-pi96 said:

Please?

Don't make us beg

It's just a troll thread! You see them everyday here on VGChartz! It's nothing special..

AZWification said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Please?

Don't make us beg

It's just a troll thread! You see them everyday here on VGChartz! It's nothing special..