By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Was the First Time You Were Banned?

Dem profile views..

Around the Network
naruball said:
DirtyP2002 said:
naruball said:
DirtyP2002 said:
I was banned for calling Left 4 Dead an exclusive. Back then there was a rule by one mod that did not allow to call console exclusives as exclusives.

3 day ban.

5 years later, the ban still does not make any sense.

Are you sure that was all that happened? Can you link to the post? It sounds really weird to me, though perhaps that's exactly what happened and that mod was abusing his powers. I just can't see the logic behind it.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=2960637

"Trolling (You know our rules on exclusives. Follow it or get off the site. I don't care, but trolling the rule and the site will not be tolerated.)"

Ok if I got this right you weren't banned for calling a game an exclusive but for criticizing a mod ("a mod on VGC vs the videogame industry"). That's completely different from what you said. And although I assume the mod made this rule to stop the constant fighting between ps and ms fans on what's an exclusive, I'm sure there must have been a better way for the mod tram to deal with this situation.

No, I was banned for breaking his rule. Look at the explanation: "You know our rules on exclusives. Follow it or get off the site. I don't care, but trolling the rule [...] will not be tolerated."

I think I talked about L4D before.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

I was banned for calling someone an idiot because he said Sarah Palin is a great and smart politician (with no arguments as to why) if i remember correctly.

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

AZWification said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Just found it.

:o You said the original Xbox was better than the 360.... I can understand why you got banned

I don't even know why the hell I said that when I don't even like the original Xbox all that much! I really regret making that thread! >.<

There, there... *pats shoulder* everyone makes mistakes. At least now you know you didn't meant to write it, right?

I was banned for calling someone a Sony fanboy and saying the PS4 has no games.(sarcasticly)

Was just banned for saying Sony throws money at developers.(with a nice picture to go along with it)

I might see a connection between my two bans........my bans were not fair

Around the Network

I've only ever been banned from this forum amongst the various forums I frequent. It was somewhat recently too. I was banned for referring to someone's post as "fanboyism". Didn't realize how strict the rules had become. It was kind of funny because he was banned too at the same time

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

I'm still a ban virgin, which I'm surprised at, because I'm sure I've sailed close to the mark on several occasions. That doesn't mean I want a ban though!

2011 for my avatar.

In the 6 years that I have been on this site, I've been banned four times, which have all happened since January of this year........ It seems the current members of this site are more inclined to complain and do not have a sense of humour (Old school crew was much better!) Oh and I've only reported 1 person to my knowledge in all my time here which was only due to the user getting me banned after exchanging insults.

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

Never been banned.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank