By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What console has the best upcoming games in the future?

Which one do you think has the best?

PS4 193 38.83%

Wii U 239 48.09%

Xbox One 65 13.08%

Total:497
ExplodingBlock said:

A chart will a list of all the biggest exclusives coming out for each platform (List does not include multiplat games)

if you include Gears of War on the XB1, you have to include "second game ND is working on, but refuses to talk about" and "Santa Monica's secret project" + other barely announced, but games we only know are in development by the Sony studios (GT on PS4 anyone? other Japan Studio projects...).

I will not engage in the discussion about what is a "big" exclusive, all exclusives make a difference, it's the critical mass of good games that makes a console worthy.... however it also needs to have a distinctive appeal in its excluaives, which is something I feel the Wii U and PS4 do better than the XB1 (despite all those MS fan(boys) that claim Ryse is the best game ever made).

Around the Network

As of now:

1. Xbox One (Phantom Dust, Halo 5, Sunset Overdrive, Quantum Break, Ori, D4)
2. Wii U (Bayonetta, SSB, X, Zelda, Star Fox)
3. PS4 (Deep Down, DriveClub, No Man Sky, Uncharted4, The Order)

In the future, because of IPs and Studios they own

1. PS4 
2. Wii U 
3. Xbox One

I personally think its Sony. You can always trust them with making new IP's. MS has to pay outsiders all the time and Nintendo likes to keep the status quo of spin offs going unless its on the DS or its a lower level IP. Could never get into Pikmin.

Seeing that most PS4/X1 games are CGI concept videos and we really know nothing about the games, I will go with the U.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Xbox One because I see my self getting every game on its list other then probably D4.

PS4 2nd

Wii U 3rd

Around the Network

I came into this thread expecting to say WiiU, but judging by that list I'm going to say PS4.

If only Nintendo fans were as passionate (or plentiful) in real life as they are anytime there's any poll on this board.

Seriously speaking though it's gotta be PS4, it has its full life ahead of it and full third party support plus their 1st party stuff really hasn't ramped up yet either.

Nintendo's great, but they're one company and can only do so much, plus they've already spent a lot of their bigger franchises (Mario Kart, 3D Mario, 2D Mario, Donkey Kong Country).

I think the Wii U has the best upcoming games, but this list just shows me that I need every console

The list was a more accurate when you had all the third party multiplats included.

I think all three consoles has some good upcoming games. I am still trying to figure out which one to buy next month.

We Are One