By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What console has the best upcoming games in the future?

Which one do you think has the best?

PS4 193 38.83%

Wii U 239 48.09%

Xbox One 65 13.08%

Total:497

What's the console with most games and most big titles? X1.
/Threzzead.

Around the Network

Which console has Crackdown?

/forum

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

WiiU :) Def!

I'd say Wii U, for anyone with a gaming PC :)

Current Consoles: Gaming PC, Wii U, 3DS

ExplodingBlock said:
the_dengle said:
Watch_Dogs, Just Dance, Disney Infinity, Skylanders... sacrificing accuracy for the sake of a joke I see

This list was not made by me

It doesn't matter, you posted it. If you're gonna post false info in your op, your thread is garbage. You should fix it or the thread should be locked.

Around the Network

In terms of exclusives the Wii U has the best list so far. More games will be revealed for their competitors in their second years. They will eclipse the Wii U in exclusives. Naming third parties is just sad. Sony is going to take the longest to build up their exclusives because most of them are internally made, but when they do its going to light up the industry just like the PS3's late but great library did. The Xbox will have a lot of third party exclusives until Gears comes out and I can't wait for that either.

TheLastStarFighter said:
ExplodingBlock said:
the_dengle said:
Watch_Dogs, Just Dance, Disney Infinity, Skylanders... sacrificing accuracy for the sake of a joke I see

It doesn't matter, you posted it. If you're gonna post false info in your op, your thread is garbage. You should fix it or the thread should be locked.

The picture doesn't really matter I was just asking people what console they think has the best games for the future

ExplodingBlock said:
TheLastStarFighter saidsaid

The picture doesn't really matter I was just asking people what console they think has the best games for the future

Then just delete the picture and ask the question. As it stands you have miss info and you're flaming fans.

Wii U. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Some sensitive folks in here I see....besides there are quite a few games missing from all 3 lists so what's the big deal? Doesn't matter if one list showed 2 games compared to 30 games if that console has the most games that YOU want to play then guess what it means THAT console has the best upcoming games....

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23