By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What console has the best upcoming games in the future?

Which one do you think has the best?

PS4 193 38.83%

Wii U 239 48.09%

Xbox One 65 13.08%

Total:497

Wii U wins in exclusives alone, but PS4 wins including exclusive games and multiplats.

Around the Network

Watch_Dogs, Just Dance, Disney Infinity, Skylanders... sacrificing accuracy for the sake of a joke I see

Nintendo has no stupid, shitty framerate having, mediocre, buggy, polish-lacking, third party games for easily impressed thirteen year old average joe mainstreamers  :)

This completely beats having some great third party games

= Nintendo Wins!  xD

PS4, if were talking about long term Sony has the most exclusives and has third party support. If were talking short term future like next few months I would probably say Wii U because of Zelda and Smash but long term PS4 defiantly has a lock on the most games.

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

lol wii u, this is such a fanboy site it's unbelievable.

PS4 has the best games overall. But PC really (not a console obviously)

Around the Network

Clearly Wii U.

and that Red list under U has only 1st party or EXCLUSIVES.

I sense BS, "No Games" Was a red flag.

I can name a few 3rd party multiplats for Wii U

bunch of movie games and shovelware.
Watchdogs

Skylanders/Infinity
Project CARS
ect ect ect ect ect ect etc ect

By the way, where are Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem, Wii Sports Club, Sonic Boom? What's up with the indie games padding out the XBO/PS4 lists? What a mysterious chart.

That PS4 list is missing a looot of games
Anyway, PS4 #1, Wii U #2, XB1 #4

VanceIX said:
1. PS4- No Man's Sky, Uncharted 4, and Bloodborne, along with the definitive version of most multiplatforms make this the top.

2. Wii U- Close second with Zelda U, Smash Bros, and X on the horizon. The only thing holding it back is multiplatform games.

3. Xbone- not too far behind, still some excellent games coming out, Halo and Forza stand out right now.

I'm excited for a few more PS4 games but this is mostly my thoughts (except for X I don't think I'll like that)

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

WiiU has the best exclusives, none that interest me, but the facts are there. Sadly very few 3rd party, had they worked on those deals better, they would be leaving XOne in the dust by now.