By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What console has the best upcoming games in the future?

Which one do you think has the best?

PS4 193 38.83%

Wii U 239 48.09%

Xbox One 65 13.08%

Total:497

Tagged - I'll be back!

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network
ExplodingBlock said:

A chart I found with all the upcoming games for all three consoles, games in black are multiplatform while red is exclusive. Note: I DID NOT MAKE THIS LIST

Well, you made the thread and you CHOOSE this list as the basis of the discussion, I say, the list is BS, it's slanted to make the XB1 look "better" by forgetting all, or most indie titles (and maybe some others) that are not multi-platform... and it includes some games like the XB1 Gears title that don't even have a true release date (maybe 2016?)

As was mentioned, the Wii U has 3rd party support, just not as much as the PS4/XB1

If you want to start a conversation, try to pick a good starting point, it will make you look impartial, instead of putting everyone who is not on the same side as you (or the side you seem to be) on the defensive.

has gears of war even been announced? I mean other games on other platforms will be there obviously just that they haven't officially been announced like Metroid for WiiU for example. why not give a link to who ever made this list?

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

InnocentSin said:
JazzB1987 said:

Nintendo has no stupid, shitty framerate having, mediocre, buggy, polish-lacking, third party games for easily impressed thirteen year old average joe mainstreamers  :)

This completely beats having some great third party games

= Nintendo Wins!  xD

I didn't realize that the PS4 or the XOne had those types of games..

lol obviously you're not the only one :P

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Wii U > PS4 >>> Xbox One.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

PS4 of course, X1 second and WiiU a distant third.

PS4=XONE>>>>>>>>WiiU

Most games that appeal to me, Wii U
Most big games this year, prolly Xbox One
Most games that will sell the system, PS4

InnocentSin said:
I'm starting to realize that this site has a lot of Nintendo fans.

Anyways, there are interesting games on all sides but I'll have to say PS4.

I would argue that the site has alot of well informed gamers. Unfortunately we're also all well aware that the industry and societal influence of each console aren't based on the insights of well informed gamers.

I'm talking about exclusives only of course.
Games I'm interested in
WiiU- Super smash bros.
Xbox one- Sunset overdrive.
Ps4- LBP3, deep down, No man's sky, the order, uncharted 4, and Bloodborne.