By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Q4 FY2014 Earnings: 1.1m Xbox One + 360 shipped, $4.61 billion profit (down 7.1% from year earlier), Xbox revenue up 14% to $104m

So Xbone is failing just like the PSVita as only when there products fail do companies try and hard the actual numbers.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Guys guys guys.

GAF has good people. They have some damn good people when it comes to talking sales and that shouldnt be just mocked and lumped in with the people who are clueless when it comes to sales. We have it the same here, with people who know a whole lot and people who know very little.

Dont turn this thread into a shit flinging contest. Keep it on topic.

He said GAF! "throws a stone"

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

BenVTrigger said:
DD_Bwest said

its hard to say it was really a cliff.   the ps4 had a week in  june before the launch, and it was about 70k difference over 5 weeks.  the new sku certainly grabbed some attention,  but its also been over a month since then, and we are past mid july.   just figured it would be interesting if we could get on update on what he has seen.

edit:  id also like to hear about the destiny bundle.  on online retailers its doing awesome, would be curious to see how its doing at a retail level.

Unfortunatly I dont comment much on non official statements anymore do to the stress that comes with the territory.

For example I heard a rumor of a major Wii U title being delayed but Im not going to comment on it due to certain posters waiting for anything I say to be wrong and then attack me over it.

Fuck them, whoever they are.

The vast majority love you here.

Someone needs to make an updated VGC Ignore user plugin.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Ka-pi96 said:

Would have loved to have seen that. ioi > gaf

I remember reading a 2009 thread where ioi simply destroyed GAF! I wish I could remember the thread's title, because that thread was..... gold!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Carl2291 said:
Guys guys guys.

GAF has good people. They have some damn good people when it comes to talking sales and that shouldnt be just mocked and lumped in with the people who are clueless when it comes to sales. We have it the same here, with people who know a whole lot and people who know very little.

I totally agree. I really don't know why forums need to hate each other like this. I'm just frustrated that we can't discuss issues between the forums. We are not just one entity called a 'forum', we are individuals of various qualities.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Guys guys guys.

I love the guys at GAF. I finally found a bunch of people who like mobile gaming instead of just shitting on it left and right. For all the mud slinging thrown towards GAF we here have plenty of insecure gamers who display some sort of self-imposed feeling of superiority when it comes to mobile games. Games on mobile = shit.

So yeah, we aren't perfect ouselves.

It's also good to have talks about just games, without the sales talk.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

In the context of the info about the last 5 years Carl posted..not looking too good.

Yeah I like GAF as well I wasn't trying to bash it. Honestly they are better than us when it comes to just gaming discussion.

I was simply saying I think the average user here is more clued in on sales trends.

Sorry for getting thread Off Topic.

SaberSaurus said:

Good, that POS company deserves to fail.

- Moderated, Carl

oh a warning... for saying that the "Piece of Shit company deserves to fail".

just looking why Kowe was banned... for two weeks...
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6504894

Yeah he said "Sony fired 35000 people since 2008" because Sony indeed fired 35000 people since 2008. That was clearly against the rules.
BAN THIS &!#§%

Never change VGC, never change!

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

I was expecting 900k total, 600k XOne and 300K 360s.

Now put those numbers at 750k XOne and 350K 360s.

Not bad for a failure lying machine.