By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Weekly hardware 12 July: PS4 pass Vita, 3DS 150K.

MK8 has released almost two month ago and the Wii U has a new baseline that is way more healty than previously. The console will cruise at that pace until the holiday season, where the MK8 bundle and the Smash Bros release will lift it to new highs.

Nintendo will beat its (low) forecast this year.

Also, nice to see the 3DS dominating the charts. It may not sold as quicly as previous Nintendo handled, but it still selling more than the PS4, the supposed new "queen" of the chart.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
AZWification said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:

right...

In all honesty I don't even know why I used that emoticon..

Because you enjoy pictures like this?

whosoever that Vita belongs to should get a dust cleaner 

platformmaster918 said:
Wagram said:
Xbox price cut has had a pretty minimal effect.

can't believe it has dropped back to behind WiiU already.  I bet MS will do a pricecut this holiday I mean they have to be making a profit on hardware now considering they're weaker and at the same price as PS4 which is making money now.

Wasn't there a part breakdown which showed that due to the APU size, box size and external power brick, it actually cost more than the PS4 to produce?

Yes, I too think Wii U will beat Nintendo's forcast.

Maybe they made it so low on purpose? :P

Come on guys, we all know that these numbers aren't 100% perfect but it is possible to discuss with them. Believe it or search for another website ^^

I don't hate Microsoft, I don't hate PC,
I don't prefer Sony, I don't prefer Nintendo.
...Ok, I love Nintendo but this is something about tolerance, ok?

I'm a gamer with one of the greatest hobbies and I want to share this greatness with everyone.

Around the Network
WhiteEaglePL said:
Yes, I too think Wii U will beat Nintendo's forcast.

Maybe they made it so low on purpose? :P

Peer actually explained this in an NVC. They want to shoot low so that they can show all the investors "Look, we beat our forcast"

Hmm it's not looking good for the X1. The MC collection will do well and hopefully Sunset Overdrive, but only exclusives seem to boost the numbers. PS4 seems to get all the multiplat boosts.

These PSP sale numbers in EU make me sick, sony must discontinues it here such that poeple decide to get a vita :(

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

Here is what I find a little strange about the XB1 crowd, many claim the console is not a failure, yet many will also point at the Vita as an obvious fail... on many weeks their sales numbers are not that far a part! Which is right?

alabtrosMyster said:

Here is what I find a little strange about the XB1 crowd, many claim the console is not a failure, yet many will also point at the Vita as an obvious fail... on many weeks their sales numbers are not that far a part! Which is right?

PsVita is doomed and X1 is doing well. Console sells count double don't you know? Unless  it is Ps4 vs  3Ds, because ps4 is doing okyish but 3DS is killing it, even more since ps4 is losing steam.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."