By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Weekly hardware 12 July: PS4 pass Vita, 3DS 150K.

POE said:
Is it possible for the Wii U to reach 10 million by years end?

I'm sure it will maybe a lil bit more 10.5M

Around the Network

X1 needs a game to actually sell the hardware to go along with it's Kinectless bundle.

POE said:

CERTIANLY!!! But everything just needs to go right, especially the advertsing of HW, B1+2 , Amiibo and Smash.

It would be hard, but I think its possible but 9.378m is the safest choice imho.

Roar_Of_War said:

VGchartz was extremely accurate for 3DS and Wii U in June, so I don't wanna hear overtrack naysayers.

US =/= World

DerNebel said:
Roar_Of_War said:

VGchartz was extremely accurate for 3DS and Wii U in June, so I don't wanna hear overtrack naysayers.

US =/= World

If they can track well in the US, what makes you think they're not tracking well in Europe?

Around the Network
Wagram said:
Xbox price cut has had a pretty minimal effect.

can't believe it has dropped back to behind WiiU already.  I bet MS will do a pricecut this holiday I mean they have to be making a profit on hardware now considering they're weaker and at the same price as PS4 which is making money now.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Roar_Of_War said:
DerNebel said:
Roar_Of_War said:

US =/= World

If they can track well in the US, what makes you think they're not tracking well in Europe?

This for example: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=176125&page=1

I think it's a pretty well known fact around here that the european tracking is the sketchiest simply because they are no official numbers being released frequently.

WhiteEaglePL said:
POE said:

CERTIANLY!!! But everything just needs to go right, especially the advertsing of HW, B1+2 , Amiibo and Smash.

It would be hard, but I think its possible but 9.378m is the safest choice imho.

Yeah 9,377m is way too low and 9,379m is way too high, so 9,378m is the safest choice.

Giving numbers with so much precision and saying it's the "safest choice" is ridiculous.

YoyOne said:
WhiteEaglePL said:
POE said:

Yeah 9,377m is way too low and 9,379m is way too high, so 9,378m is the safest choice.

Giving numbers with so much precision and saying it's the "safest choice" is ridiculous.

LOL I was kidding, I thought it was clear that I mean reach 9m would be a safe choice.

In fact, thats what Nintendo predict anyway - without those ultra-high expectations they used to have. (or is that 8m? I forgot, my bad.)

drake_tolu said:
PlatformN. AmericaEuropeJapanGlobal

28,750 23,732 8,437 66,531

please continue to grow and don't be overtracked