Wii U/XOne 18 12.95%

Wii U/PS4 46 33.09%

Wii U/PC 14 10.07%

Wii U/3DS 54 38.85%

Wii U/Vita 4 2.88%

Total:136
FromDK said:
chapset said:
No it did better when Sony was, look at the ps1-ps2 era vs the gimmick era of the wii

If ps2 did't have "gimmick's" they would never had sold +80 mill..

Singstar.. eyetoy.. buzz and the plastic guitar made the ps2 shine..

So in fact.. it was 6 gen. h´that was the "gimmick Gen"

(and motion is in everythin now.. thats not a gimmick.. thats a revolution.. :)

Come on, man.. I highly doubt trash like Singstar affected the Ps2 in any way, shape or form!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
aLkaLiNE said:
Sony as a market leader, to me appears to be a good thing. Anyone remember that very recent thread asking you to cite your top 3 favorite gens in order? The majority went something like 6th, 5th, then 7th.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=186733&page=1

When Sony has a grip on the market, 1st party flourishes, 3rd party flourishes, we get gimmicks, and we get real features that wind up proving critical. Nintendo hasn't really dominated so I can't say what a gen under them would be like.

Your memory is short, young child.

no man I would rather less consoles being sold than having Nintendo on top!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

FromDK said:
chapset said:
No it did better when Sony was, look at the ps1-ps2 era vs the gimmick era of the wii

If ps2 did't have "gimmick's" they would never had sold +80 mill..

Singstar.. eyetoy.. buzz and the plastic guitar made the ps2 shine..

So in fact.. it was 6 gen. h´that was the "gimmick Gen"

(and motion is in everythin now.. thats not a gimmick.. thats a revolution.. :)

No what make ps2 a Monster is Final Fantasy,Gta and Metal Gear Solid

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

TheLastStarFighter said:
aLkaLiNE said:
Sony as a market leader, to me appears to be a good thing. Anyone remember that very recent thread asking you to cite your top 3 favorite gens in order? The majority went something like 6th, 5th, then 7th.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=186733&page=1

When Sony has a grip on the market, 1st party flourishes, 3rd party flourishes, we get gimmicks, and we get real features that wind up proving critical. Nintendo hasn't really dominated while I've been around so I can't say what a gen under them would be like.

Your memory is short, young child.

Edited in the bold part.

Born in 92'

Around the Network

Nintendo needs to be market leader? Your evidence is wii? A lot of wii users I knew bought for wii sports and barely played it. That's why they didn't care when wiiu came out. People should stop with the fanboy post. Ps4 will win this gen. Just deal with it and enjoy whatever games from whatever system you like. Nintendo fans keep bringing up wii everyday here. Let it go, enjoy whatever system you have

Roma said:

no man I would rather less consoles being sold than having Nintendo on top!

That's very selfish. I mean, nothing can deny the fact that with NIntendo on top the industry grow like never before. Wouldn't you like new gimmicks for more sales and more games?

Why would you want everything on one console and less money for the industry? Bad man!

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

When Nintendo won, so did we. We look forward to another gen 7. Until then, loyal allies (that we are currently trying to overtake for 2nd).

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

chocoloco said:

No, it was the dark ages when I joined this site and Nintendo was leading. Now it is happy, prosperous place to be.

What dark ages? Even here there was more movement with Nintendo on top. Now nobody cares for sales except when Wii U or XboxOne sells good.

sales2099 said:
When Nintendo won, so did we. We look forward to another gen 7. Until then, loyal allies (that we are currently trying to overtake for 2nd).

Exactly the undeniable point in the OP. Everyone won last gen.