By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why does Tropical Freeze sell so bad?

ghettoglamour said:
Because it's on Wii U.

Wow! :D You are the biggest PS fanboy I have ever seen!

Around the Network
ExplodingBlock said:
ghettoglamour said:
Because it's on Wii U.

No I'm not. I actually own a Wii, Wii U and 3DS. I only gave you the biggest reason for TF commercial failure. It's only available on a console nobody has. Deal with it.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

ghettoglamour said:
ExplodingBlock said:
ghettoglamour said:
Because it's on Wii U.

No I'm not. I actually own a Wii, Wii U and 3DS. I only gave you the biggest reason for TF commercial failure. It's only available on a console nobody has. Deal with it.

Your profile pic and sig say alot

Though I do openly admit I am one of the biggest Nintendrones/ Sege Fanboy  on this site

ExplodingBlock said:
ghettoglamour said:
ExplodingBlock said:
ghettoglamour said:
Because it's on Wii U.

Though I do openly admit I am one of the biggest Nintendrones/ Sege Fanboy  on this site

I am a fan. A fanboy childishly defends his company to death and mindlessly bashes others. Which I surely don't do.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Gamers wanted to admire Samus' HD treasures instead of DK's HD fur...

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
ghettoglamour said:
ExplodingBlock said:
ghettoglamour said:
ExplodingBlock said:

I am a fan. A fanboy childishly defends his company to death and mindlessly bashes others. Which I surely don't do.

Your comments make you look like a fanboy though!

The reason 'because its on wii u' would mean that not a single wii u game would sell well.

Thats obviously not the case...

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

This was a game no one asked for. Not only that, but we already had a previous entry two years prior and a port of that same game brought to the 3DS.

I pretty much ignored it from the minute it was announced. I made the statement last year that Retro should have worked on a Metroid game to diversify the the Wii U's portfolio, people simply threw back that DK sells more then Metroid... Looking I'm more confident then ever that a Metroid game would have moved far more systems.

people aren't interested.

imho WiiU is just saturated with platformers.That's why it didn't sell well!