By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
AZWification said:

The only PS4 exclusive I'm really looking foward to is Uncharted 4. On the X1 side we have Halo MCC, Halo 5 and Sunset Overdrive!

I don't care for 1st person shooters so I don't care for Halo. Sunset Overdrive looks pretty cool though.

Around the Network

AZWification said:

I don't know.. Games like Bloodborne, DriveClub and The Order just don't appeal to me at all... :/

Really?  See, that's weird - they appeal to me much more than the typical shooter does.  Not so much Driveclub - I've never been hugely into racing games - but the others certainly do.

What about games like Deep Down, Until Dawn, Infamous, Hellblade, Everybody's Gone to the Rapture...?  And it does have shooters too - Killzone, Planetside 2, Blacklight: Retribution.  Perhaps you don't like them as much as Halo, but there's no shortage.  And then there are the indies - Rime, Tomorrow Children, No Man's Sky...  Yeah, I know people don't consider indies that important but I like them.

I realize it's a matter of personal taste.  If Halo is your thing then fair enough.  Sunset Overdrive looks ok but, honestly, the only thing this gen that really got my attention was Quantum Break, and even that managed to lose my interest with the whole TV show tie-in. :-/

To each their own, I guess.

ColdFire - The man with no name.

*Sound Of Rain said:
said:

Crap!  iPad doesn't support Flash?  Or do you just have an early model or something?

I have the 3rd generation. It's from 2012.

Damn... I just checked it out.  I had no idea that iOS doesn't support Flash.  That's bullshit!  You should get yourself a cheap laptop, Rain.  That would do the job and it doesn't need to be anything expensive.

If you prefer to use tablets, it looks like you can still use Flash on the Kindle Fire.  Apparently, Adobe has discontinued support on the Fire but you can still install a Flash-compatible browser...

http://flashplayerkindlefire.com/

Also, are you sure that your lack of Flash support precludes emulation?  Maybe web-based emulators, but I don't think standalone retro console emulators typically use Flash, do they?  I would imagine your bigger issue would be finding emulators that can run on iOS.

I forgot where was the thread (if there ever was one) about the best game soundtracks. I'll have to say Hitman: Blood Money has one of the best soundtracks in gaming.

Mr_No said:

I forgot where was the thread (if there ever was one) about the best game soundtracks.

Here you go!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=184530&page=1

Around the Network
said:

Mr_No said:

I forgot where was the thread (if there ever was one) about the best game soundtracks.

Here you go!

Thanks. I was trying to look for it, but the website crashed for a while.

said:

Really?  See, that's weird - they appeal to me much more than the typical shooter does.  Not so much Driveclub - I've never been hugely into racing games - but the others certainly do.

What about games like Deep Down, Until Dawn, Infamous, Hellblade, Everybody's Gone to the Rapture...?  And it does have shooters too - Killzone, Planetside 2, Blacklight: Retribution.  Perhaps you don't like them as much as Halo, but there's no shortage.  And then there are the indies - Rime, Tomorrow Children, No Man's Sky...  Yeah, I know people don't consider indies that important but I like them.

I realize it's a matter of personal taste.  If Halo is your thing then fair enough.  Sunset Overdrive looks ok but, honestly, the only thing this gen that really got my attention was Quantum Break, and even that managed to lose my interest with the whole TV show tie-in. :-/

To each their own, I guess.

I don't care about the bolded games and I have minimal interest in Infamous.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Mr_No said:
said:

Mr_No said:

Here you go!

Thanks. I was trying to look for it, but the website crashed for a while.

No problem.

AZWification said:

said:

You're kidding.  I think Deep Down and Until Dawn look incredible!  Sorry to hear they don't interest you.

said:
AZWification said:

You're kidding.  I think Deep Down and Until Dawn look incredible!  Sorry to hear they don't interest you.

Why would I be kidding? We all have different tastes you know..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---