By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
said:

AZWification said:

Sadly, I don't have the time right now to try the another games!

That's ok.  I wasn't meaning to pressure you or anything; I was just curious if you had.

I will say, though, that if you liked Exmortis, I think you'll also like those other two.  Definitely The Last Door.  The Chzo Mythos may be a tougher sell.  Personally, I love it, but it will depend on how much you enjoy narrative-driven gameplay.

OK then, Coldfire! I promise that I will try The Last Door ( maybe The Chzo Mythos as well) when I will have the time!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
said:

Well, unless you're like 15, I'm not even really old enough to be your father, much less your grandfather.  That was a sobering response on your part, though.  It certainly got my attention.

ColdFire: "I used to have some Game & Watch handhelds.  You know what they are?"

*Sound Of Rain: "Yeah, my grandpa had one."

I don't actually recall if I had any Tiger ones specifically, but I know I had several Game & Watch handhelds.  I'm certain I had a few Donkey Kong games.  DK, DK 2, and DK Jr... if memory serves.

Dude, check out what I found while searching around...

http://www.pica-pic.com/

Click on the handhelds down the bottom and you can play them!  How cool is that? 

The money tree is right over there next to the fountain of youth.

But yeah, keep supporting the PS4 for now.  Sony needs the money more than Nintendo.

And as I said before, if all else fails, emulate.  Or better yet, get disolitude's "Dreamcast 2".  Did you see that thread, by the way?  If not, check it out...

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=187543&page=1

Seriously, that's just all kinds of awesome!

As soon as I wrote "My Grandpop had one" I knew it would catch you off guard. It's true though. I'm 20 by the way  

That site would be cool but I don't have a PC. My iPad can't play them because it doesn't support flash player. That also means I have no way to emulate anything. I did see the DC2 thread. It does look pretty awesome!

AZWification said:

Do you plan on buying a PS4 or XB1 or are you sticking with the U only?

*Sound Of Rain said:

Do you plan on buying a PS4 or XB1 or are you sticking with the U only?

I was planning to buy a X1 this year, but I don't know if I will have enough money! Not planning to buy a PS4 anytime soon!

AZWification said:

I was planning to buy a X1 this year, but I don't know if I will have enough money! Not planning to buy a PS4 anytime soon!

I understand that. Systems are a huge investment that need planning before simply buying them. Unless you have a lot of disposable money...which not a lot of people have. (Me included) 

Just curious why XB1 over PS4? You a Halo fan? Sunset Overdrive? Forza?

Around the Network
*Sound Of Rain said:
AZWification said:

I understand that. Systems are a huge investment that need planning before simply buying them. Unless you have a lot of disposable money...which not a lot of people have. (Me included) 

Just curious why XB1 over PS4? You a Halo fan? Sunset Overdrive? Forza?

The only PS4 exclusive I'm really looking foward to is Uncharted 4. On the X1 side we have Halo MCC, Halo 5 and Sunset Overdrive!

*Sound Of Rain said:

As soon as I wrote "My Grandpop had one" I knew it would catch you off guard.

Yes, it certainly did that.

*Sound Of Rain said:

I'm 20 by the way

I'm... not.

But yeah, I was actually guessing 21 or 22.  Pretty close.  So, I suppose that, technically, I could be your father.  That is, it's biologically possible... but grandfather... nope.

*Sound Of Rain said:

That site would be cool but I don't have a PC. My iPad can't play them because it doesn't support flash player. That also means I have no way to emulate anything.

Crap!  iPad doesn't support Flash?  Or do you just have an early model or something?

*Sound Of Rain said:

I did see the DC2 thread. It does look pretty awesome!

That's like my dream come true.  I've wanted to do something like that for years.  What he's done looks awesome!

ColdFire - The man with no name.

AZWification said:

OK then, Coldfire! I promise that I will try The Last Door ( maybe The Chzo Mythos as well) when I will have the time!

Cool!  I wasn't really looking for a promise of anything, but ok.

Hope you enjoy them.  Let me know what you think.

AZWification said:

The only PS4 exclusive I'm really looking foward to is Uncharted 4. On the X1 side we have Halo MCC, Halo 5 and Sunset Overdrive!

I am very disappointed in you, my child.

Kidding aside, I realize it's a personal thing, but I find the PS4 lineup much more appealing.  Especially in researching the upcoming exclusives on both.

In fact, I've been working on a project to kind of map out the content across both consoles.  There's been a lot of talk lately about the definition of "exclusive" and what qualifies as one, and I've actually been compiling the data into a series of lists of all the different "types" of exclusive.  It's just been a personal project for my own curiosity sake but is that something you guys would be interested in seeing?  I could post what I have if you are.

I will warn you, though, that it gets a bit convoluted.  I've tried to be as thorough as possible in categorizing every possible permutation of "exclusive" in order to get a clear picture of what exists and where it falls on the spectrum.

ColdFire - The man with no name.

said:

AZWification said:

I am very disappointed in you, my child.

Kidding aside, I realize it's a personal thing, but I find the PS4 lineup much more appealing.  Especially in researching the upcoming exclusives on both.

In fact, I've been working on a project to kind of map out the content across both consoles.  There's been a lot of talk lately about the definition of "exclusive" and what qualifies as one, and I've actually been compiling the data into a series of lists of all the different "types" of exclusive.  It's just been a personal project for my own curiosity sake but is that something you guys would be interested in seeing?  I could post what I have if you are.

I will warn you, though, that it gets a bit convoluted.  I've tried to be as thorough as possible in categorizing every possible permutation of "exclusive" in order to get a clear picture of what exists and where it falls on the spectrum.

I don't know.. Games like Bloodborne, DriveClub and The Order just don't appeal to me at all... :/

said:

Crap!  iPad doesn't support Flash?  Or do you just have an early model or something?

I have the 3rd generation. It's from 2012.