By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - LeBron James Chooses the Cleveland Cavaliers!!!

outlawauron said:
DolPhanTendo said:
This right here proves je is a self center EGOtistical jack ass and is the reason NBA is 5th most popular sport here in the U.S. This puts him no where near Jordan comparison and Damn I cant stand him.

5th most popular sport?

Too good.

Also claims the NHL is #2 even though you can barely find it on national TV and it's championship games were on tape delay for years.

Around the Network
carlos710 said:
burninmylight said:
soulfly666 said:
Not going to lie, I think this whole thing is HILARIOUS.

I think the people in this thread are hilarious, because most of them  have no clue to what they are talking about.

Exactly my thoughts after reading some of the posts in this thread. Obviously this is a gaming and not an NBA dedicated forum but still...

Anyways, glad he went back to Cleveland. Will be a feel good story for many years to come if he can lead them to a championship in the next years.

Lol, I don't expect any of us to be experts, but at least come into a topic with a vague idea of what you're talking about. Even though I'm a Bucks and Thunder fan, I won't be upset if he finally gets that city one. It deserves it.

burninmylight said:
outlawauron said:
DolPhanTendo said:
This right here proves je is a self center EGOtistical jack ass and is the reason NBA is 5th most popular sport here in the U.S. This puts him no where near Jordan comparison and Damn I cant stand him.

5th most popular sport?

Too good.

Also claims the NHL is #2 even though you can barely find it on national TV and it's championship games were on tape delay for years.

If not for canada.

NHl would make no top ten list anywhere.

Chris Hu said:
chocoloco said:
Chris Hu said:
burninmylight said:
DolPhanTendo said:

Care to explain? By the way, the NBA is #2.

Not sure if the NBA is really #2 but they are for sure not #5 that would be MLS.

NFL>>>>>>>>> All

Totally agree that almost all the games are available on regular TV also helps a lot.  Gonna be even better in the upcoming season since most of the Thurdsday night games will be on CBS.  Its probably also the fasted growing sport when it comes to popularity overseas especially in Europe which will probably have at least one team pretty soon.

But the NBA equals a flop and foul like soccer. Also, besides the diving it also has no diversity in the champions. No parity. West is best. #truth

No problem he is one of my favorite players of all time so its not hard for me to remeber what college he went to even though I didn't follow his career when he played there. 

Around the Network
chocoloco said:
Chris Hu said:
chocoloco said:
Chris Hu said:
burninmylight said:
DolPhanTendo said:

Care to explain? By the way, the NBA is #2.

Not sure if the NBA is really #2 but they are for sure not #5 that would be MLS.

NFL>>>>>>>>> All

Totally agree that almost all the games are available on regular TV also helps a lot.  Gonna be even better in the upcoming season since most of the Thurdsday night games will be on CBS.  Its probably also the fasted growing sport when it comes to popularity overseas especially in Europe which will probably have at least one team pretty soon.

But the NBA equals a flop and foul like soccer. Also, besides the diving it also has no diversity in the champions. No parity. West is best. #truth

I still like the NBA a lot and the upcoming season should be good especially since the Spurs have a excellent chance of re peating.  Probably a better chance then any previous Spurs squat.

Fitting video now, even if it's a year old. lol

burninmylight said:
outlawauron said:
DolPhanTendo said:

5th most popular sport?

Too good.

Where the Hell do i claim the NHL is number 2? 

I like the spurs. Western club! Also, I have a lot of history is Texas! Only brought up popularity because some else did.