By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Destiny Beta Thread: Feedback, Impressions, Media and More. Xbox Beta is Live!!!!

What is your favorite competitive multiplayer map?

Moon 31 41.89%

Earth 11 14.86%

Venus 19 25.68%

Mars 6 8.11%

Total:67

Downloading now.

Around the Network
cusman said:
The problem I have is that some enemies take too much bullets before they die, while other enemies are too weak. The AI is stupid regardless.

There is also lot of expectation of level/loot grinding, because some areas in explore, you run into enemies whose level shows as ?, and if you shoot them instead of damage numbers, you get "resist", and if they shoot you even with a pebble, then you die.

In any case, the level ? AI enemies are insipid.

The ? enemies are for the Beta to keep you out of areas they don't want people to access yet.

They were also in the Alpha and were placed differently to keep people out of stuff.

Also the AI is incredible so not sure why you think that. They actively flank you, work in groups, and if you try and take cover to heal they know your wounded and will charge you.

cusman said:
The problem I have is that some enemies take too much bullets before they die, while other enemies are too weak. The AI is stupid regardless.

There is also lot of expectation of level/loot grinding, because some areas in explore, you run into enemies whose level shows as ?, and if you shoot them instead of damage numbers, you get "resist", and if they shoot you even with a pebble, then you die.

In any case, the level ? AI enemies are insipid.

true, but well this is just a beta...I assume feedback will be appreciated

I'm pretty sure (or rather, hope) they'll tweak the AI before it goes gold, this is more a basic systems and mechanics test/appetite whetter than anything else imho 

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Starting it up finally. Gonna roll a Titan this time out.

Well, i am extremely dissapointed that the level limit is once again 8 and it only has like 5 story missions. Not to mention , there is still only one crucible mode available.

The game is awesome and I can't wait for the release, but they could have made the beta bigger. At least, let you explore a different planet/section. It's not much different from the alpha aside from more story. I'm basically done with the beta aside from doing some more exploring on the open level.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network

i got EU/ps4 beta's if anyone is still interested to have a go

just got back going to fire it up & see whats new

Above & Beyond

Is character customization going to be less limited in the final version? Does anyone know?

Areym said:
Well, i am extremely dissapointed that the level limit is once again 8 and it only has like 5 story missions. Not to mention , there is still only one crucible mode available.

The game is awesome and I can't wait for the release, but they could have made the beta bigger. At least, let you explore a different planet/section. It's not much different from the alpha aside from more story. I'm basically done with the beta aside from doing some more exploring on the open level.

I noticed that you could go to the Moon in the beta. I haven't went there yet but I don't remember it being in the alpha.

I was just playing football with people, with an actual football. That was cool. Then we lost it under some steps and it was sad.

darkshadow23 said:
Areym said:

I noticed that you could go to the Moon in the beta. I haven't went there yet but I don't remember it being in the alpha.

You can access the over view map, but you cannot go into the level, even after being LV 6. It just tells you that it will be unlocked once the game fully releases.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian