By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Destiny Beta Thread: Feedback, Impressions, Media and More. Xbox Beta is Live!!!!

What is your favorite competitive multiplayer map?

Moon 31 41.89%

Earth 11 14.86%

Venus 19 25.68%

Mars 6 8.11%

Total:67

This game is soooooooooo damn good.

I STILL HAVE 3 PS4 BETA CODES FOR NORTH AMERICA!!!! COME GET THEM!!!!

Around the Network

I just completed first mission on PS4 and i didn't need playstation plus. Can anyone explain it why? Now i will need PS+ to play with other people online? While single player can be played without PS+?

shanbcn said:

I just completed first mission on PS4 and i didn't need playstation plus. Can anyone explain it why? Now i will need PS+ to play with other people online? While single player can be played without PS+?

You only need PS+ for actual multi player modes in Destiny. Even though the game is always online you can play all of the single player content without PS+ even though other people will still be in your world and you can play co op with them.

Very smart move by Sony / Bungie.

BenVTrigger said:
shanbcn said:

You only need PS+ for actual multi player modes in Destiny. Even though the game is always online you can play all of the single player content without PS+ even though other people will still be in your world and you can play co op with them.

So for Co op and multiplayer one need PS+? Anyway after first mission i am now in city, and what i am supposed to do there? I think now i will need ps+ right? 

shanbcn said:
BenVTrigger said:
shanbcn said:

So for Co op and multiplayer one need PS+? Anyway after first mission i am now in city, and what i am supposed to do there? I think now i will need ps+ right? 

I don't know about Plus. In the city, go visit those few people it tells you to, and the missions will open up. I played 3 more by myself, but it is possible to have a team of 3 for them. 

Try playing them, the easiest way to find out where you get cut off.

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:

Also, I'm heading off to bed now, but I've got two more PS4 EU (I'm from UK) beta keys spare... the first two people to quote this message can have them when I pop on tomorrow...

I'd be grateful (if I'm not too late)!

Burek said:

I am playing as Titan. Same as ever, I always use tough but slower classes, because I personally am not a "twitch" player, I lack practice and experience in FPS games, so my reflexes are not that good. It helps to be stronger defensively.

I played through three Earth levels, love it so far, and the only time I died us when I ran into some character (can't remember the name) with a yellow health bar and two question marks instead of the level. I was level 3, couldn't put a dent in him, and he killed me in two shots. He was off the beaten path, though, so I avoided him 2nd time.

If the system is anything like WoW, you're looking at any creature 10+ levels higher than you heh.  Always found that in such cases, the best course of action was to turn around and go a different way :)

I've got two US PS3 codes if anyone wants em

sundin13 said:
I've got two US PS3 codes if anyone wants em

I'd like one. I've sent you a PM.