By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Destiny Beta Thread: Feedback, Impressions, Media and More. Xbox Beta is Live!!!!

What is your favorite competitive multiplayer map?

Moon 31 41.89%

Earth 11 14.86%

Venus 19 25.68%

Mars 6 8.11%

Total:67
golfgt170 said:

i just got the beta for the PS4 and this game looks extremely GORGEOUS!!!

Around the Network

Got an extra PS4 NA beta code here.

Beautiful game.

Direct Feed Screenshots

Anyone know yet if level cap has been increased?

Carl2291 said:

Nope still caps out at level 8, though it doesn't bother me. It would kinda suck if you could max out a character in the Beta

Around the Network

This game is gonna be great.

Thanks jlmurph!

BenVTrigger said:
Carl2291 said:

Nope still caps out at level 8, though it doesn't bother me. It would kinda suck if you could max out a character in the Beta

I got kind of annoyed at that, ive already played all the classes to level 8, I was hoping to try out some new skills...

yeah caps at 8, but, if they uped it, would we still then need to get the full game lol!
also, doesn't the beta end on the 27th anyway?

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Spankey said:
yeah caps at 8, but, if they uped it, would we still then need to get the full game lol!
also, doesn't the beta end on the 27th anyway?

Yeah I'm with you, at most I would want it upped to level 10 I want surprises still for the final game.

The problem I have is that some enemies take too much bullets before they die, while other enemies are too weak. The AI is stupid regardless.

There is also lot of expectation of level/loot grinding, because some areas in explore, you run into enemies whose level shows as ?, and if you shoot them instead of damage numbers, you get "resist", and if they shoot you even with a pebble, then you die.

In any case, the level ? AI enemies are also insipid.