By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If Destiny coming on Wii U... you buy this version?

What benefit does buying games on Wii U bring? No party chat, achievements, or Livestreaming.

Around the Network

No, my wii u is for my daughters and whatever nintendo games I want to play. Third party games I will get on something else that can run them better.

(If you only have a Wii U) Maybe
(Else) Why?

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
(Else) Why?

You make it sound like graphics is the only thing this game has.....and maybe youre right, I dont know...

It's not the power of the console, but more the online structure and storage space that holds the Wii U back. Destiny, as a game that plans on lasting years through expansions, will no doubt needs tons of storage space, which the Wii U simply doesn't have. Also, PSN and XBL are simply miles ahead of Nintendo's network, and the network is very important for a MMO.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Around the Network

I would buy it. But since they know nintendos online is not as good as the rest, I hope they make a offline single player so I can enjoy the game by myself, or use the gamepad to play coop offline. I dont like playing online. I have a ps3 and I never even tried playing any of my games in multyplayer and dont regret it.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

archer9234 said:

No. Nintendo's online is bad. Unless Destiny is handle by a 3rd party that allows all online features to work without fumbling designs.

Nintendo's online is not bad but is obviously limited compared to the other consoles.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

KLXVER said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
(Else) Why?

You make it sound like graphics is the only thing this game has.....and maybe youre right, I dont know...

I mean simply as a matter of Parity (DLC, Graphics, Performance, Online Performance), at the very least it shouldn't be any where close to full retail on the Wii U. Even if the online is free, I doubt that's much of a consolation.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

A 3ds port would be nice

Viltgance said:
A 3ds port would be nice

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC