By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If Destiny coming on Wii U... you buy this version?

it depends. If the game turns out to be good, and if it has a good single player I may get it. Otherwise, I dunno.

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Around the Network

No it's not coming to Wii U and if it did I would buy it.

I would buy!!

deskpro2k3 said:

Porting it will take effort, time and money. I doubt they'll see profits porting it on wiiu, because from my perspective most nintendo fans care about Mario and friends more than other games.

I agree for most part of your post. However this is where 3rd parties need to show some balls. Its a brand new franchise. If one is to suceed on a Nintendo system it's a new one.

No point when the Super Wii U comes out next gen and Destiny 3 is released on it.

If it comes, and it has content to balance out the delay in release and real effort is put into the porting, then I'll buy it day one. If it comes, but it's a rushed, half-arsed port with mostly identical content (with a few bits missing), no DLC, and for the same price that the others launched at a year earlier (which would, by that time, be about half their launch price), then I'll wait until it's bargain bin before even thinking about buying it.

In theory, if they were to delay the other versions (and added extra content during that delay, to make up for the delay on those systems) while getting the Wii U version up and running at high quality, I'd buy a copy, and then buy Wii Us with the game for a number of my friends (or buy them copies of the version of their choice, if they already owned another system and weren't interested in the Wii U), and probably even consider buying a heap of other Activision titles as well, just to show my gratitude for a publisher/developer actually taking the Wii U seriously. But we all know that's never going to happen, so just taking the Wii U seriously enough to put in some effort would be enough for me to at least be happy.

Around the Network

Why would I buy an inferior version with no trophy support?

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

No, I'm just not interested in this game.

Id only get it for PS3 or Wii U, and Id rather it for Wii U, so yes I would buy it AT SOME POINT IN TIME.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

Nope, know nothing about it, what to know nothing about it either.

Same as I wouldn't buy GTAV either. GTA for me is a naff concept aimed at the modern COD/FIFA style casuals.

All in all, meh...

The petition has been closed. I guess that puts an end to that mess.