By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If Destiny coming on Wii U... you buy this version?

Would destiny have come to Wii U if it had been at 8 million when PS4bone launched and at >10 million now? Despite not really being the console for fps, I think a better selling Wii U would have been very hard for Acti/bungie to ignore.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

no.
no one platform. the game didnt catch me.

Rafie said:
awesomeabe1998 said:

If even only 100k people buy it, that would be enough. You can go into CoD Ghosts on Wii U and find team deathmatch pretty quick.

Better graphics? I do not mind.

NINTENDO NETWORK vs PSN or XBL? IMO is not a big deal. I do not care about trophies especially in this case because its a shooter. Party chat? I cant play while talking to people because Im going to be extra competitive so I need to be focused. Lag issues? Three words: Mario Kart 8.

To be fair though, Mario Kart is no where near as technical as Destiny is. Lag will happen with Destiny on Wii U. I have a Wii U also that I enjoy Mario Kart 8 on. I'll admit I haven't run into lag. However, other games like Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and others I have run into serious lag issues. As bad as the PS3's in its first 3 years.

I admit that Destiny is much greater technical wise, but MK8 should not be taken lightly. That game has no lag whatsoever. I havent run into any lag yet and I bought it day one. Tekken was released early when the Wii U was less faster and had a bad OS. CoD Ghosts has barely any lag issues. I was just playing that game today. It is not a matter of power that Destiny is not coming out on Wii U. It is a matter of sales. TBH I think if it is released with all the features of the others without any Wii U features, only off tv play, I think it can sell pretty damn good. Think about it. What is coming out on Wii U in early septemeber? Exactly. This would be great. If they release I can see it selling 100k its first week.

No. not like a petition will increase the chances of it coming to Wii U

That's a resounding yes from me. I may even buy a couple of copies.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Around the Network

I don't think 2000 signatures is going to change anything at all, if bungie plans to skip wiiu, they will skip wiiu.

Bungie would honestly have skipped the Wii U even if it had sold 20 million by now. Hah. Part of this snub is due to Wii U's terrible reputation with 3rd parties, and partly ddue to general disdain for Nintendo by 3rd parties.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Im not interested in it, so no...

awesomeabe1998 said:
Rafie said:
awesomeabe1998 said:

If even only 100k people buy it, that would be enough. You can go into CoD Ghosts on Wii U and find team deathmatch pretty quick.

Better graphics? I do not mind.

NINTENDO NETWORK vs PSN or XBL? IMO is not a big deal. I do not care about trophies especially in this case because its a shooter. Party chat? I cant play while talking to people because Im going to be extra competitive so I need to be focused. Lag issues? Three words: Mario Kart 8.

To be fair though, Mario Kart is no where near as technical as Destiny is. Lag will happen with Destiny on Wii U. I have a Wii U also that I enjoy Mario Kart 8 on. I'll admit I haven't run into lag. However, other games like Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and others I have run into serious lag issues. As bad as the PS3's in its first 3 years.

I admit that Destiny is much greater technical wise, but MK8 should not be taken lightly. That game has no lag whatsoever. I havent run into any lag yet and I bought it day one. Tekken was released early when the Wii U was less faster and had a bad OS. CoD Ghosts has barely any lag issues. I was just playing that game today. It is not a matter of power that Destiny is not coming out on Wii U. It is a matter of sales. TBH I think if it is released with all the features of the others without any Wii U features, only off tv play, I think it can sell pretty damn good. Think about it. What is coming out on Wii U in early septemeber? Exactly. This would be great. If they release I can see it selling 100k its first week.

You're right about MK8. I have no issues online with that game. Also I don't think anyone take MK8 lightly as a game. I'm talking about a game that has vast open worlds to explore and doing so online. Not to mention the game is a technical powerhouse.

While we may speculate that the game could do well, 3rd party sells suggest otherwise. I don't see Activision shelling out the money to do a Wii U port. Heck it's even questionable if the Wii U is getting Advanced Warfare from the Call of Duty series this time around. That might be due to the poor sales though. Regardless, I would love to see the game on the Wii U. I'm just not sure if the majority of Nintendo fans would want this game. This is an investment on a whole new IP, not an already established IP. That's all I'm saying. If 3rd party game sells were better for Wii U, I'm sure a port would be imminent. I just don't see it happening unfortunately.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

I'd buy on Wii U

There Are Many Paths to Gaming Heaven