By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IGN Versus E3 Results are in!!!!!

TheGoldenBoy said:

The general mood towards IGN, at least from what I and many other have seen, is that it is completely filled with fanboys and thus irrelevant.

I just find it interesting that people actually care what their readers have to say.

Well unless 49% of them are Nintendo fanboys, 26% Sony fanboys and 25% MS fanboys, I find it interesting to see what they think.

Around the Network
Madword said:
I didn't really care for NIntendo's conference (but then i don't really care for their games). MS's was really good and very well paced, and Sony's was really good on reflection except for that really bad bit in the middle which nearly ruined it.

Overall I don't think it matters in the slightest. Some people think A won, some people think B or C won, overall the proof of winning E3 is in the sales of the console.

If you are going to say that, then you have to admit that Nintendo won E3 back in 2007 when they showed off Wii Fit.  Twenty million sales speak for themselves.  

I preferred Nintendo structure with everything done before to give smooth edited feel to their presentation. I would have no issue others going towards this model.

That proves how Sony biased this forum is! Nintendo domination!

I would go nin ms then sony

Around the Network

I agree on conferences. On a personal level, Sony had the best games, MS second and Nintendo last.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

WHENEVER NINTENDO WINS THERE IS ALWAYS A PROBLEM

Yeah, MS better get used to being in third place ;)

MikeRox said:
Won't disagree. But dont think it matters in the slightest.

Winning on some website doesn't matter in the slightest but the fact that Nintendo performed so well matters greatly.

Intrinsic said:
TheLastStarFighter said:
This is actually quite relevant. Recent sales trends like The Last of Us, PS4 vs XBOne vs Wii U, Watch_Dogs and others have shown that hype and interest matter. Nintendo clearly scored a win here, and I think it will result in better sales going forward.

Don't get ahead of yourself there.....

I'm not ahead of anything.  I think Nintendo's fortunes are on the rise.  I didn't say "best" sales going forward.  But people were pleased with the products shown.