By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IGN Versus E3 Results are in!!!!!

Finally got fishels5.0. Been trying to nail him with the hammer for weeks.

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:

Whats he guilty of?

MoHasanie said:

Awesome! I agree with all results.
Nintendo had the best games and best conference.
Sony showed better games than MS but had the worst conference.
Microsoft ranked worst in the games catergory cause there was nothing shown that was suprising, but had a better conference than Sony.

I agree with Mo. Nintendo showed the most interesting games and ran the most efficient, most informative, and most engaging conference. Microsoft placed second and Sony third.

That being said, I'm surprised that Nintendo won by such a large margin. The IGN community isn't known for its Nintendo fans.

TheLastStarFighter said:
This is actually quite relevant. Recent sales trends like The Last of Us, PS4 vs XBOne vs Wii U, Watch_Dogs and others have shown that hype and interest matter. Nintendo clearly scored a win here, and I think it will result in better sales going forward.

Don't get ahead of yourself there.....

Clyde32 said:

Haha! I don't know what he's done obviously, but I know these kind of people from where I moderate. You're just hoping for that one misstep that'll make your ban viable.

Nintendo Network ID: domflo

Add me if you like!

Ask me about 3DS Friend Code if interested. All other things are in the profile!

Around the Network

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z351AA8sxtk
Capcom won.... joke =d

@OP
I agree with the results. It is great to see their marketing team getting something right.
And they did this E3.

KLXVER said:
Clyde32 said:

Whats he guilty of?

Trolling on the second degree.

domflo said:
Clyde32 said:

Haha! I don't know what he's done obviously, but I know these kind of people from where I moderate. You're just hoping for that one misstep that'll make your ban viable.

I still haven't nailed chimpmeister. Level 2 trolls are hard to get.

Veknoid_Outcast said:
MoHasanie said:

Awesome! I agree with all results.
Nintendo had the best games and best conference.
Sony showed better games than MS but had the worst conference.
Microsoft ranked worst in the games catergory cause there was nothing shown that was suprising, but had a better conference than Sony.

I agree with Mo. Nintendo showed the most interesting games and ran the most efficient, most informative, and most engaging conference. Microsoft placed second and Sony third.

That being said, I'm surprised that Nintendo won by such a large margin. The IGN community isn't known for its Nintendo fans.

This pretty much.  Usually in such voting, Nintendo is a distant third, so good on the IGN Community for not simply voting for their typical favorite console.

And goodbye all those comments saying a digital event is pointless. Lol wait, what am I talking about. See you next year!

Nintendo killed it, and they still got the actual reveal for Star Fox, trailer for Zelda U, and Fatal Frame reveal for the rest of the years video game events.