By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - For all my music people < 3

brendude13 said:

Fucking awful. Seriously.

Joking, he didn't send me anything. Feel free to though.

Be careful what you wish for. < 3

----

BTW GUYS. I TOTALLY LOVED THE SONGS YOU GUYS POSTED. THERE WAS 1 I FORGOT I DIDN'T REALLY LIKE... BUT OVERALL NICE CHOICES!

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Around the Network

The Veronicas - Untouched.

I guess it's okay. Not my kind of music, too repetitive at times. Violin touches are nice, though.

Wright said:

The Veronicas - Untouched.

I guess it's okay. Not my kind of music, too repetitive at times. Violin touches are nice, though.

I love that song; it really makes me wanna dance, but I do agree that it can get a bit repetitive.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Here is another song just for fun. The song is "The Wondersmith and His Sons" by Astronautalis who is certainly one of my favorite rappers. Now, I use the term rapper loosely, as I have seen plenty of argument on how to classify this guy. I personally call it indie rock/rap, but you can go in whatever direction you want with it. Astronautalis is known for his intensity in live performances and his insane skill when freestyling which never ceases to blow my mind. Many of his songs revolve around American history or allegorical tales which certainly sets him apart from all the rappers talking about guns, bitches and bling (which never will be added to the list of elements). Anyways, heres the song:

mysticwolf said:

Hey... I like that song.

My sincerest condolences to you and anyone else who "likes" Ke$ha... :P

I didn't get one...

Screw you all :)

Around the Network

I got Kelly Clarkson - Addicted

It's frankly a good song, got a decent beat and rhythm. It'll work perfectly when in need for a cheer up after a breakup :p
I'm just opened to music tastes as I am to videogames. I listen to every genre out there.
I'm not gonna recommend some old blues or jazz, or some metal songs. So I'll just return you a cheerful and joyful song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPRjCeoBqrI

DamnTastic said:
PullusPardus said:

If I listen to "simplistic" instrument music i'd listen to this, I love this, I love poetry and writing, I love music, I don't like pop radio hits, I'm sorry.

I love that song. tell me what you think of this? :D
https://soundcloud.com/musicbydom/hot-damn

Thats actually not my kind of music , but thats good =D 

Leonard doesn't exaggrate on his voice just does it in spoken verses

I like Roy Orbison too for comparison over Johnny Cash for example 

This is easily one of my favorite songs ever.

Miranda Lambert - Automatic

Not a big fan of country and I prefer a raspy female voice over twangy/ poppy. I did take the time to listen however prior to judgement, although given my profile name i would have assumed you might have picked an edgier song :P

This song is about as far as I go for catchy female pop songs

The original and best version!

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

Sia - Chandelier

So that's what the inside of Pedo Bear's house looks like. That kid went crazy being locked up in there

That old lady singing this song actually has a decent voice. Song is kind of catchy. Too bad the whole time I'm listening to it, I keep thinking about the kid playing hide and seek from Pedo daddy.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Ariana Grande - Right There
Not even close to my kind of music, and I did not like it. She has a decent voice, but if pop is not my thing adding hip hop to hit just made it worst for me. I can listen to a lot of music even pop, but this one, not for me.

Here is MAYBE the only kind of group that could mix both your and my style, but I know many will not like it (at first I did not know how to respond, my brain took a while to comprehend the group and their songs)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIKqgE4BwAY